Koogar (2)

Old Jul 21st 2006, 10:59 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Koogar (2)

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I can only imagine.
But yes she couldnt find it at lunch to show Calgal.
Well, it must be still in calgary butch.
I wanted to take it with me to saskatoon, but ro wouldn't let me, so I just fed it, kissed it goodbye and said I hoped I'd see it again soon.
Old Jul 21st 2006, 11:03 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by koogar
Well, it must be still in calgary butch.
I wanted to take it with me to saskatoon, but ro wouldn't let me, so I just fed it, kissed it goodbye and said I hoped I'd see it again soon.
Well hopefully she'll have found it before She flies back To the UK.

By the way, Calgal is THE closest to looking like the mental picture I had of her.
Old Jul 21st 2006, 11:07 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

By the way, Calgal is THE closest to looking like the mental picture I had of her.
Knowing the state of your mind and the mental pictures it must produce, I'm surprised she wasn't arrested.
Not sure when I'll get over there again, but it'd be good to meet a few other people from the area.
Old Jul 21st 2006, 11:34 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Koogar

Nice to hear that you have finally made it over the big pond

A big well done from the big screw !!!!!!

How was the customs with you, how was it getting your work permit

Was it all smooth and problem free

Good to see you back online mate

Eddie
Old Jul 21st 2006, 11:47 pm
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by Voyager970
Koogar

Nice to hear that you have finally made it over the big pond

A big well done from the big screw !!!!!!

How was the customs with you, how was it getting your work permit

Was it all smooth and problem free

Good to see you back online mate

Eddie
I was talking to the nice immigration lady for all of 5 minutes mate.
She asked me my height, weight and eye colour, what job I was gonna be doin and where. She then printed off my work permit til july next year and said "right, you're good to go"
Old Jul 21st 2006, 11:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

I can only imagine.
But yes she couldnt find it at lunch to show Calgal.
Hmmmmmm - I must say It's a very isolating feeling being the only ONLY person who met Ro that didn't get to see the famous (and I hear, very small and wet) Beaver!!
Old Jul 21st 2006, 11:54 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

She asked me my height, weight and eye colour, what job I was gonna be doin and where. She then printed off my work permit til july next year and said "right, you're good to go"
Here ya daftie, get with the flow

You need to change your location below your avatar, your not in the UK anymore
DOH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 21st 2006, 11:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

She asked me my height, weight and eye colour, what job I was gonna be doin and where. She then printed off my work permit til july next year and said "right, you're good to go" Hi Koog, welcome ot Canada!

Hi Koog - Welcome to Canada!!
How's Saskatchewan - flat enough for ya? If you look west - you'll see me waving hello...lol
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 12:00 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Koog welcome to Kanader eh.

I see that you didn't need the KY for customs and immigration, hang onto it though you might find another use for it.

Sorry I didn't get to meet you last night, perhaps some other time when you're in Cowtown.

All the best in the coming weeks and I hope you get settled soon.

Cheers
Steve
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 12:02 am
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by Calgal
Hi Koog - Welcome to Canada!!
How's Saskatchewan - flat enough for ya? If you look west - you'll see me waving hello...lol

oh yea, I can see ya there.
what's with the jesters hat though?
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 12:04 am
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by Hangman
Hey Koog welcome to Kanader eh.

I see that you didn't need the KY for customs and immigration, hang onto it though you might find another use for it.

Sorry I didn't get to meet you last night, perhaps some other time when you're in Cowtown.

All the best in the coming weeks and I hope you get settled soon.

Cheers
Steve
thanks steve.
hopefully I'll get to meet you and a few others next time
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 12:06 am
BE Forum Addict

oh yea, I can see ya there.
what's with the jesters hat though?
OI!

It keeps the sun off

(though I s'pose I shoud be glad you said jesters hat instead of dunce cap )
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 12:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Wouldn't be anything to do with my old Avatar being a photo of me would it?
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 12:58 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

I have to ask....is this the Professional Princess version of the Beaver ???

If so, Kooger is a bloody quick worker !!!!!
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 1:17 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Calgal
Wouldn't be anything to do with my old Avatar being a photo of me would it?
No your old avatar was a flames flag.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.