Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Kids' valentines at school?

Kids' valentines at school?

Old Feb 8th 2008, 2:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

manghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kids' valentines at school?

Originally Posted by Texas Mom
I sat down with my five year old yesterday afternoon and got him to write all 19 of his valentines cards. The process was as slow as a week in jail (not that I would know).

The cards had little tiny spaces to write who they are to and who they are from on so I filled in that part and let him write the same thing using all the space on the back of the card.
Boy do the kids in his class have some funky names.

I'm just pleased that it's all done and that we are ready for Valentines. Well almost I have signed up to bring some ice cream and sprinkles on the day to school.
I havent got the instructions from school for Valentines yet. But he did bring home wormies 100 days birthday; funny really because Jake has had a grand total of 5 days at school! Kind of confusing for him. However, I will endeavor to find 100 of something.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 2:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

gryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Texas Mom
I sat down with my five year old yesterday afternoon and got him to write all 19 of his valentines cards. The process was as slow as a week in jail (not that I would know).

The cards had little tiny spaces to write who they are to and who they are from on so I filled in that part and let him write the same thing using all the space on the back of the card.
Boy do the kids in his class have some funky names.

I'm just pleased that it's all done and that we are ready for Valentines. Well almost I have signed up to bring some ice cream and sprinkles on the day to school.

Yup, I am up for this torture this weekend. There are some very funny names.............
Old Feb 8th 2008, 2:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

manghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gryphea
Yup, I am up for this torture this weekend. There are some very funny names.............
Would it really matter if I just got him to sign the from bit? 5 days at school, I'm not sure he even knows them all yet?
Old Feb 8th 2008, 2:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Texas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manghams
Would it really matter if I just got him to sign the from bit? 5 days at school, I'm not sure he even knows them all yet?
The teacher provided us with a class list of all the names of the kids so that made life a lot easier as I was trying to make a list of my own but my son couldn't remember all the kids names and he's been there since August I'm sure signing the from part will be fine they will understand that you guys are still getting used to everything.