Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Is Justin Trudeau a fraud?

Is Justin Trudeau a fraud?

Old Jun 11th 2018, 11:21 am
I still dont believe it..

uk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is Justin Trudeau a fraud?

I saw a hilarious picture of him at the G7 meeting. In the uk there was an amusing period when some image guru told conservative politicians how to stand and act during presentations and video bites. It was all made public and they quietly stopped doung it, then i saw the canadian premier doing the he-man legs apart ‘power stance.’ I wondered if canadians knew about this.

Then i looked and saw he was the tallest in the group - but his height is supposedly 6’1.5”, which makes him shorter than trump. HE’S WEARING FAKE HIGH HEELED SHOES!

So i thought - ok maybe - lets see whats known - well Obama us 6’1” by all records, Trumps 6’2” or 6’3” if you believe him, take a look at the pics and make up your own minds. What do you think?

Last edited by uk_grenada; Jun 11th 2018 at 11:23 am. Reason: spelling
Old Jun 11th 2018, 11:36 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Justin Trudeau a fraud?

Originally Posted by uk_grenada
Trumps 6’2” or 6’3” if you believe him, take a look at the pics and make up your own minds. What do you think?

And 8" of permanent uncut rigidity, I'm sure. Of course no one should believe him.
Old Jun 11th 2018, 11:39 am

uk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
And 8" of permanent uncut rigidity, I'm sure. Of course no one should believe him.
Im sure, 6’2” seems the truth, BUT, he’s taller than Obama, who’s taller than Trudeau according to lots of photos. ??

What does it say about a premier who feels the need to wear heels?
Old Jun 11th 2018, 11:44 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

What does it say about someone who posts this sort of nonsense on two different threads?
Old Jun 11th 2018, 11:45 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Im sure, 6’2” seems the truth, BUT, he’s taller than Obama, who’s taller than Trudeau according to lots of photos. ??

Trudeau isn't a premier, he's a Prime Minister, and you haven't demonstrated that he likes to wear heels (not that there's anything wrong with having a thing for footwear anyway).
Old Jun 11th 2018, 11:49 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Trump is 71, he's shrinking. Simple.
But really, WGAT
Old Jun 11th 2018, 11:54 am

Originally Posted by dbd33
Trudeau isn't a premier, he's a Prime Minister, and you haven't demonstrated that he likes to wear heels (not that there's anything wrong with having a thing for footwear anyway).
I bever said he liked it, though a foot fetishist might be more interesting [you know spielberg is, explains some parts of his movies]

But how do you explain that recorded in press photos that appear ok, and confirmed by looking at the recorded heights i could find online [excluding the donalds own claims]

Trump > Obama, and Obama > Trudeau, but in G7, with kegs apart, Trudeau trumps all :-)
Old Jun 11th 2018, 11:59 am

Originally Posted by Siouxie
Trump is 71, he's shrinking. Simple.
But really, WGAT
Que? What has the western growers agricultural assoc, or an american gospel radio station got to do with it, or a typo? PLEASE desist from using RFLA’s, they are confusing.
Old Jun 11th 2018, 12:09 pm
Assimilated Pauper

But how do you explain that recorded in press photos that appear ok, and confirmed by looking at the recorded heights i could find online [excluding the donalds own claims]

Trump > Obama, and Obama > Trudeau, but in G7, with kegs apart, Trudeau trumps all :-)
I don't seek to explain it. It may be a quirk of camera angles, it may be photo editing, it may be that some or all of the politicians mentioned have had surgery to adjust their shin lengths. It doesn't matter to me.

I suppose that these posts form part of a Russian initiative to try and make Trump look big by discrediting his victim du jour. It's all seems a bit lame.
Old Jun 11th 2018, 12:16 pm

Da komrade, lets go with the conspiracy theory, always a winner. Actually i am of course a russian bot person based in airforce one.

Just remember sir arthur conan doyles words - https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/a...n_doyle_134512
Old Jun 11th 2018, 12:36 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Da komrade, lets go with the conspiracy theory, always a winner. Actually i am of course a russian bot person
Наш человек в Гренаде

(Our man in Grenada)
Old Jun 11th 2018, 2:27 pm

Originally Posted by BristolUK
What does it say about someone who posts this sort of nonsense on two different threads?
That i’m a soviet bot, or someone regardless of physical.position who thinks its worthy of its own thread as this canadian %anker is clearly a fraud.

NB clearly you are entitled to your own thoughts, which i do not seek to change, but ignoring the bleedin obvious shows a disturbing level of brain washing.
Old Jun 11th 2018, 2:37 pm
Oscar nominated

NB clearly you are entitled to your own thoughts, which i do not seek to change, but ignoring the bleedin obvious shows a disturbing level of brain washing.
Or perhaps it's just not worthy of any great level of attention. He's a politician and behaves like one. What's the big deal?
Old Jun 11th 2018, 2:50 pm

Originally Posted by BristolUK
Or perhaps it's just not worthy of any great level of attention. He's a politician and behaves like one. What's the big deal?
Ive said it before and ...

Just keep drinking the barley based beverages and worship the hypno toad.
Old Jun 11th 2018, 3:14 pm
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Ive said it before and ...

Just keep drinking the barley based beverages and worship the hypno toad.
Somebody pissed on your cornflakes didn't they.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.