Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Internet on blackberry comments from users

Internet on blackberry comments from users

Old Jul 10th 2010, 12:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

sinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Internet on blackberry comments from users

I use both iPod touch and bb and actually find the bb browser better for zooming in sometimes!! Emailing is a lot better on the bb too. Seriously though if you are in no hurry wait a couple of months for new blackberry os, the browser looks more ipodish! I will definitely be upgrading my bb when it comes out!
Old Jul 10th 2010, 4:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

mjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond repute

I love my Android Sony Ericsson Xpeira x10 (assuming Rogers keep supporting the updates). Never jumped in to the iphone or Blackberry camps. On screen keyboards though are not the best for typing.
Old Jul 10th 2010, 4:17 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mjanovitz
I love my Android Sony Ericsson Xpeira x10 (assuming Rogers keep supporting the updates). Never jumped in to the iphone or Blackberry camps. On screen keyboards though are not the best for typing.
My bb is free through work. If I had to get my own I think I'd go down the android route.
Old Jul 10th 2010, 4:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

mjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan2005
My bb is free through work. If I had to get my own I think I'd go down the android route.
ah yes that does make a difference. I would also love to not be paying $115 a month to Rogers for two cell phones
Old Jul 10th 2010, 4:40 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mjanovitz
ah yes that does make a difference. I would also love to not be paying $115 a month to Rogers for two cell phones
Rogers is an awful company. They insist on ruining phones by customising the os and putting on their own apps (sometimes replacing the default ones) and they have no interest in keeping peoples phones up to date (I'm surprised you are getting any OS updates). Keeping control of that is one thing that apple did right.
Old Jul 10th 2010, 5:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Alan2005
Rogers is an awful company. They insist on ruining phones by customising the os and putting on their own apps (sometimes replacing the default ones) and they have no interest in keeping peoples phones up to date (I'm surprised you are getting any OS updates). Keeping control of that is one thing that apple did right.
Rogers actually just released the latest ROM update for it and they have promised the Android update later this year............after that well Im not counting my chickens!