Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

I'm making a cup of tea

I'm making a cup of tea

Old Mar 29th 2008, 7:45 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of
Default Re: I'm making a cup of tea

Is it time for another cuppa or dare we not go there again.

Old Mar 29th 2008, 8:54 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse
Is it time for another cuppa or dare we not go there again.

I need teaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa
Old Mar 29th 2008, 9:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
I need teaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa
I have one as at the mo thanks xx
Old Mar 29th 2008, 10:07 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
I have one as at the mo thanks xx
Just had my curry - maybe it is time to have one of those long coverted BC Growers Raspberry Ciders I have loving looked at for 2 1/2 years cause until March 12th didn't know when I would get any more.....

Yippee
Old Mar 29th 2008, 10:43 pm
Thinking the unthinkable.

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute

Just finished a barbecue on the deck in the late evening sunshine and enjoying an ice-cold beer.

It's only going to get better.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 7:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madmac
Just finished a barbecue on the deck in the late evening sunshine and enjoying an ice-cold beer.

It's only going to get better.
That sounds good
i am having a cup of tea, just woke up at 6 so it was actually 5 ( before the clocks went forward last night ) no wonder i am tired

still the sun is shining and the wind has gone thank goodness, trampoline is half way across the garden
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:13 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Good morning all - lots to do today - but I did have fun adding to the useless information thread last night before we realised the kids would be out of bed in 5 hours....

I will dip in and out today - done all the pc bits yesterday....so housework and shopping for the list today....dullllll

But bless him - just been roused to Stingey crying - fingers smacked for licking the butter off her fingers that she keeps dragging through the tub and handed my coffee - 1 pint then I'm human
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Good morning all - lots to do today - but I did have fun adding to the useless information thread last night before we realised the kids would be out of bed in 5 hours....

I will dip in and out today - done all the pc bits yesterday....so housework and shopping for the list today....dullllll

But bless him - just been roused to Stingey crying - fingers smacked for licking the butter off her fingers that she keeps dragging through the tub and handed my coffee - 1 pint then I'm human
just seen that and added my bit ?
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:09 am

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

teeeaaaaaaaaaaaa pleeese

Just taking time out to catch up before our recci starts in 2 weeks

What do i need to do, oh yeah pack for the 5 off us, yeah get hubbys stuff ready for interviews, speak nice to immagration, hmm gag kids

Need to relax, kids kept me off here for a bit and now its time to make sure we have everything for the trip....lists lists

and more tea please
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Madmac
Eugghh! Big Girl's blouse.

Like drinking perfume. Please don't tell me you put milk in it as well?
i love earl gray!! no milk in any tea i drink any sort!!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:28 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Originally Posted by walkerv05
i love earl gray!! no milk in any tea i drink any sort!!
Oh I lived in Hull for 4 years...I last visited back in late 90's and couldn't believe how much it had changed - for the better....where abouts are you?
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

Well we had huge flakes of snow here in the week - see attachment - but until tonight it is still officially winter here (clocks go forward tonight here) so don't forget - joy that will mean the Ruggies get up an hour earlier will have to remember to go to bed earlier.....
do you ahve to put your camara on the side ! hurts my neck to watch!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh I lived in Hull for 4 years...I last visited back in late 90's and couldn't believe how much it had changed - for the better....where abouts are you?
at the moment at work on Preston Road, but just moved into a rental house on Sutton road near the Lambwath Pub that does the good carvery
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:35 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

do you ahve to put your camara on the side ! hurts my neck to watch!
sorry :embaressed_smile:

Not bad flakes for the south east though.

I remember that the last bad snow I was in in the UK was in Hull - 1990 - and I was coming down to London to visit a friend - on British Rail - we'll say no more eh.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

at the moment at work on Preston Road, but just moved into a rental house on Sutton road near the Lambwath Pub that does the good carvery
a lots changed in the last 18 months St Stephens square and new buildings full of expensive flats going up all over!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.