Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

I'm making a cup of tea

I'm making a cup of tea

Old Apr 3rd 2008, 12:38 pm
Tootsie BattyFace

Littletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: I'm making a cup of tea

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse
Leaves horrible marks on the ironing as well:curse:
And the moral of the story.....always shave, before, you iron in the nude
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 12:43 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Littletashy
And the moral of the story.....always shave, before, you iron in the nude
OMG - are we expected to have morals?
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

NovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really nice

Originally Posted by gingnut
Anyone else want one?
You got any PG Tips?

Old Apr 3rd 2008, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud of

Oh crumbs! I have just cut the lawn in the back garden, but decided to check if there is enough oil in the mover. Now, there is still some in there, but I should top it up. Only problem is, I can't find the darn manual to see what the ratio is supposed to be. And I have found two different types of lawnmover engine oil in the garage.
What to do, what to do...
Any ideas?
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 12:48 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TheCanes
Oh crumbs! I have just cut the lawn in the back garden, but decided to check if there is enough oil in the mover. Now, there is still some in there, but I should top it up. Only problem is, I can't find the darn manual to see what the ratio is supposed to be. And I have found two different types of lawnmover engine oil in the garage.
What to do, what to do...
Any ideas?
What oils have you found?
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 12:51 pm
Tootsie BattyFace

Littletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to behold

Aromatherapy oils?
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 12:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud of

They all say 2 stroke engine oi, for lawn movers, chain saws..., but they both say to follow the manufacturers mixing guidelines.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 12:53 pm
Tootsie BattyFace

Originally Posted by NovaBoy
You got any PG Tips?

Wouldn't drink any other type of tea got to keep those monkeys in business
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 1:01 pm
Happy in NB

Dave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond repute

Speak for yourself

Morning Dave
Shhhh I am not here
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 1:01 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Originally Posted by TheCanes
They all say 2 stroke engine oi, for lawn movers, chain saws..., but they both say to follow the manufacturers mixing guidelines.
OK - what mower is it?
I guess as you have the oils there is a 2 stroke engine around somewhere - is it the mower?
For a 2 stroke you need oil in the sump and oil in the fuel - confusing isn't it!
I say get the make and model of the mower and google for an online manual.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 1:04 pm
Tootsie BattyFace

Originally Posted by Dave+Jules
Shhhh I am not here
whispers...Where are you then???
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 1:10 pm
Happy in NB

Dave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Littletashy
whispers...Where are you then???
I am lurking in between the spaces of the forums. Neither in nor out.

Did anyone watch Jekyll last night on BBC Canada ?
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 1:40 pm
Tootsie BattyFace

Originally Posted by Dave+Jules
I am lurking in between the spaces of the forums. Neither in nor out.

Isnt that a dance...you put your whole self in, your whole self out, in, out, in, out you shake it all about

Did anyone watch Jekyll last night on BBC Canada ?
Nope as I live in England....still
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 1:41 pm
Tootsie BattyFace

I managed to add to your quote...how'd I do that then?
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 1:49 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

{quote=Littletashy;6153043]I managed to add to your quote...how'd I do that then?[/quote]

You typed in before the control code [/quote], not after it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.