Im back

Old Mar 16th 2008, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Arris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Im back

Hi Kate,

Glad to hear you all made OK & that you are getting settled & sorted out
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

ladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to beholdladymoose is a splendid one to behold

What a journey Kate! but you're here now so onwards and upwards.

Welcome
Old Mar 17th 2008, 12:06 am
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Welcome to Canada Kate.

If I remember correctly didn't you guys actually move to Lloydminster?

Cheers
Steve
sorry yeah we did move to Lloydminster and its so flat we could see for miles its weird not seeing big buildings stuck here and there and everyone is so nice.we just love it even the cold dont stop us from going out to the park and messing around in the snow,dog hates the cold and snow its like dragging the dead out I was going to buy her those wee booty things and a Jacket.but James said noway is he walking a dog in boots and a furry jacket ha ha.thank you all for being so kind and I just hope everything goes well for all those still waiting to come to canada and I cant wait to bang into some of yous when we are out on our travels Im sure yous wont be able to miss us calgery and the rockies are 2 of the places we plan to visit soon as James get his first holidays off next year
kate
Old Mar 17th 2008, 12:21 am
BE Enthusiast

zalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond reputezalaben has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to Canada Kate and family! Your stories remind me of those of Regis Philbin.... nothing never goes the way it`s suppossed to . Funny stuff though! I wish you an very happy life here.

Sarah
Old Mar 17th 2008, 1:02 am
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kate white
sorry yeah we did move to Lloydminster and its so flat we could see for miles its weird not seeing big buildings stuck here and there and everyone is so nice.we just love it even the cold dont stop us from going out to the park and messing around in the snow,dog hates the cold and snow its like dragging the dead out I was going to buy her those wee booty things and a Jacket.but James said noway is he walking a dog in boots and a furry jacket ha ha.thank you all for being so kind and I just hope everything goes well for all those still waiting to come to canada and I cant wait to bang into some of yous when we are out on our travels Im sure yous wont be able to miss us calgery and the rockies are 2 of the places we plan to visit soon as James get his first holidays off next year
kate
Not entirely sure where you are in Canada Kate but welcome, the more nutcases from Britain there are in this country the more pleasant the atmosphere will be. Fer sher. Perfect! Eh.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 2:01 am
Banned

swiggy1030 will become famous soon enoughswiggy1030 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kate white
it has not been easy but we are here and anything that could go wrong it did.the 5th march was the day the shippers were to take our stuff away,they loaded up and 14 boxes could not fit in.no we did not make the mistake the packers said the guy who came out to see what size of container we needed always gets it wrong and its not the first time its happend.so we now have to pay more for shipping our 14 boxes,ok thats fine just pay the dam thing.we get on the plane and son number 2 is terrified of flying so the doc give him tablets to calm him down,we get on the plane and he strarts to freak out so we shove extra tablets into his gob,there is a 15 minute delay and buy then the tablets kick in oh he is happy as larry.plane lands in calgery and we get to immigration and the guy there asked questions all about my handycaped son,it he on this is he on that and when I said no he is handycaped not ill the guy tells us how he has the right to refuse my son entry but he had decided to let my son in.only if we would make sure we took him for a medical to prove he is not on medication ect,ok fine we will get that done.2 1/2 hours later my son number 2 is like a drunk with all the tablets we shoved in him so we got out of that part of the airport fast.went to get our dog and was told we had to pay $120 to get her back WHAT we paid £890 in the uk thinking she was coverd.ok pay that and get the dog back.just over a week now we have been here and was it worth it YOU BET.my son has his medical on teusday and we have put an offer on a house and got it, the kids are enrolled to start school and they cant wait now all we have to do is get a decent people carrier and we are set.it may not have been easy but it is well worth the hassel and the woman from toyota said she is now our best friend and is coming round for whiskyshe must be mad.all that messing about seems so long ago now and we laugh about it now and son number 2 says he is never stepping one foot on a plane ever again ha ha
kate
Glunk
Old Mar 27th 2008, 4:27 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Kate

Welcome to Alberta You finally made it

Gaynor
x
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

wow Kate what a start so happy for you all that stress was worth it, well done must feel like amasing,

good luck with everything keep us up to date with whats happening and enjoy
Old Mar 27th 2008, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

Smart Cookie is an unknown quantity at this point

God, Kate, what a trip you had. Glad to hear you are all settled in and are enjoying life there. We can't wait to arrive and only hope we don't have the same nightmare experience......
Old Mar 28th 2008, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

Gulf Stream is a name known to allGulf Stream is a name known to allGulf Stream is a name known to allGulf Stream is a name known to allGulf Stream is a name known to allGulf Stream is a name known to allGulf Stream is a name known to allGulf Stream is a name known to allGulf Stream is a name known to allGulf Stream is a name known to allGulf Stream is a name known to all

After that trip, everything else will be plain sailing! best of luck to ye's!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 5:28 pm

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

Better late than never
WELL DONE

Neally missed this thread, remember to get those steaks in for when we get there

Wow all settled now, keep off that vodka for alittle while longer

Gill