Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

If I have offended you...

If I have offended you...

Old Aug 15th 2008, 4:52 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If I have offended you...

Originally Posted by bazzz
So, if I've hurt your feelings, please use this thread to tell me about it so I can personally and publicly apologise to you.
Bazzz, in your weird twisted world, you called me a "peado". I was actually quite sickened by that. Back in the day I'd have kicked yer arse so hard you'd cry like a little baby. But now I am so mellow and chilled I just laugh at your randomness and wonder at what goes on in your head. If your're not on top quality street drugs or have a BPD then something else is amiss

But you're OK, you have a lot of fun in you, and for sure not a dullard.

R.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 4:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

...then I am truly sorry. I've just had a message from some guy called Ray, and apparently I've upset some people on this site. And there was some vague threat about a vacation.

So, if I've hurt your feelings, please use this thread to tell me about it so I can personally and publicly apologise to you. And if I haven't offended you and you're feeling left out, then tell me something about your personal defects and I'll do my best to insult you.

Yeah, I bet you don't look anything like your 'car salesman' like avatar (now changed). Mawhahaha!
Old Aug 15th 2008, 5:33 pm

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pint princess
I find you sexually attractive.
That's not actually me in my avatar pic. But I can see your point.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 5:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

That's not actually me in my avatar pic. But I can see your point.

I'm disappointed, you should be done under the trades description act!
Old Aug 15th 2008, 5:46 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps you'd like to use this as your avatar.
Attached Thumbnails If I have offended you...-picture-1009-1536-x-1152-.jpg  
Old Aug 15th 2008, 5:49 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Or this...
Attached Images  
Old Aug 15th 2008, 5:50 pm

Originally Posted by dbd33
Perhaps you'd like to use this as your avatar.
Crikey. I never realised a donkey could look so smug.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 5:53 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

That's not even cranked. He can scratch his chin.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 5:54 pm

Mrs Miggins is an unknown quantity at this point

This must be dbd's donkey.

Have you offended me? Not in the slightest, sorry to dissapoint.......I'd rather you all day long than some of the people on here who piss on your leg and then tell you it's raining.

All the best
Mrs M x
Old Aug 15th 2008, 5:55 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs Miggins

Have you offended me? Not in the slightest, sorry to dissapoint.......I'd rather you all day long than some of the people on here who piss on your leg and then tell you it's raining.

All the best
Mrs M x
AHEM
I resent that
Old Aug 15th 2008, 6:00 pm

Mrs Miggins is an unknown quantity at this point

Oi you don't get all paranoid, it's not you I mean to insult, after all you are lovely and you like boobs.........what's wrong with that

Mrs M x
Old Aug 15th 2008, 6:01 pm

ireland2canada is an unknown quantity at this point

So, if I've hurt your feelings, please use this thread to tell me about it so I can personally and publicly apologise to you. And if I haven't offended you and you're feeling left out, then tell me something about your personal defects and I'll do my best to insult you.
Bazzz = Random & sarcastic. I like the cut of his jib.
Banter, witty comment & entertainment.

Also, bazzz can occasionally be found dispensing kind words & direction over in the immigration forum.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 6:02 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by Mrs Miggins
Nah, it's the wife's.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 6:04 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

I am offended that I haven't been offended..... I'm offended here.

Oh that counts doesn't it ?
Old Aug 15th 2008, 6:05 pm

Originally Posted by dbd33
Nah, it's the wife's.
Reminds me of a film I once saw that was set on a farm. I didn't realise it was based on a true story.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.