An Idiot Abroad

Old Sep 3rd 2011, 5:03 pm
The Pixies still Rule.

John_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: An Idiot Abroad

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
Has anyone seen this show?

Produced by Ricky Gervais and Steve Merchant this show is effing hiliarious!

Karl Pilkington is a legend!
I used to listen to this on XFM back in 2003. It went out between 2 and 4pm every Saturday. I tried my best to listen wherever I was.

I got the pod casts a couple of years ago, but I had to stop listening to them on my ipod on the Go train, as I kept pissing myself laughing. I'm sure everybody must have thought I was some kind of nut-case.

Who remembers the "Hairy Chinese Kid". And quotes such as "you never see an old person eating a twix". One of my favourites was the discussion on "Butt Plugs". And White Van Man, where Karl was asked to give his take on news items from the previous week. Or Educating Karl, where he was given a book to review.

Has anybody seen Extras yet?
Old Sep 4th 2011, 1:47 am
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John_B

Has anybody seen Extras yet?
Yes yet another awesome series from the master comedian and his side kick.

Barry from Eastenders was good, and what can you say about the car phone warehouse job, Rickieee !!.

Extras will be the Faulty Towers of the 00's
Old Sep 4th 2011, 1:53 am
Forum Regular

blue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to all

I still can't decide if Karl Pilkington really is a moron or if it's just a good act! Either way his observations are humorous.
Old Sep 4th 2011, 4:57 am
The Pixies still Rule.

John_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to beholdJohn_B is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by magnumpi
Yes yet another awesome series from the master comedian and his side kick.

Barry from Eastenders was good, and what can you say about the car phone warehouse job, Rickieee !!.

Extras will be the Faulty Towers of the 00's
You are so right. The car phone warehouse scene was brilliant. I also loved the episode with Patrick Stewart.
Old Sep 5th 2011, 2:02 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Extras was crap, but love AIA and the Ricky Gervais Show.

By far the funniest clip from this is th one where they discuss the merits of giving a third world family a goat for Xmas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GwWh...BD5B657DF9311C
Old Sep 5th 2011, 4:38 pm
Just Joined

jrhodes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
Has anyone seen this show?

Produced by Ricky Gervais and Steve Merchant this show is effing hiliarious!

Karl Pilkington is a legend!

For anyone interested there is a new series on it's way soon or so Ricky said in an interview the other day
Old Sep 6th 2011, 12:58 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Extras was briliant. Idiot Abroad is OK, but the more I watch it the more I feel sorry for Karl, he seems a genuinely lovely bloke whose takes too much crap from his "friend" Ricky. Steve Merchant comes over as a passive aggressive bully who also wont stand up to his mate and make him stop being a git.
Old Sep 6th 2011, 4:14 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink
Extras was briliant. Idiot Abroad is OK, but the more I watch it the more I feel sorry for Karl, he seems a genuinely lovely bloke whose takes too much crap from his "friend" Ricky. Steve Merchant comes over as a passive aggressive bully who also wont stand up to his mate and make him stop being a git.
KP is getting paid handsomely so I don't think he has reason to complain.

A house in Hampstead and one in Kent-can't be bad for doing a few Podcasts and being sent around the world. If he didn't want to do it, I'm sure he wouldn't on past form.
Old Sep 6th 2011, 4:39 pm
Banned

ultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tangram
KP is getting paid handsomely so I don't think he has reason to complain.

A house in Hampstead and one in Kent-can't be bad for doing a few Podcasts and being sent around the world. If he didn't want to do it, I'm sure he wouldn't on past form.
How did you know about the houses.....wow scary
Old Sep 6th 2011, 4:43 pm
Banned

ultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone have links to where all the ones mentioned in this thread could be downloaded from?

Ta
Old Sep 6th 2011, 4:49 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ultrarunner
Anyone have links to where all the ones mentioned in this thread could be downloaded from?

Ta
http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/2...ad?tab=summary
Old Sep 6th 2011, 6:13 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Ta
http://www.pilkipedia.co.uk/wiki/ind...itle=Main_Page
Old Sep 6th 2011, 7:13 pm
Banned

Ta.....Read this quote in the link below

Following communication from the legal department of Global Radio (parent company of Xfm), we have had to remove all instances of the Xfm shows (and Xfm logo) from the wiki. Due to this awareness of copyright infringement, it is now against this website's rules to post links to any content originally broadcast on Xfm, on either the wiki or forums, without express permission from Global Radio. It is enforced equally to the rule regarding any piracy of RSK content.

Truly sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Old Sep 6th 2011, 7:27 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Ta.....Read this quote in the link below
Oh sorry about that. Glad I downloaded all the shows XFM Series 0- 4,about 150 shows. This was where I got them from, together with all the Guide to's and Podcasts from various Torrents.

They take up a good couple of DVDs as back ups.
Old Sep 7th 2011, 12:08 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Tangram
Oh sorry about that. Glad I downloaded all the shows XFM Series 0- 4,about 150 shows. This was where I got them from, together with all the Guide to's and Podcasts from various Torrents.

They take up a good couple of DVDs as back ups.
You think you can zip them up and upload them for free to either megaupload, wupload, rapidshare, et al for us please?

Come on, be a diamond geezer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.