I Hate

Old Jul 15th 2006, 11:44 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I Hate

Originally Posted by Hangman

Oh and I particularly despise Ralph Klein.
Just to add I hate

Stephen Harper, Art Hanger, That stupid Female alderman with the double barrel name (help me out Steve or Judy) Jack Layton, Paul Martin, Bush, Blair, Clinton (both of them), Brown, Straw, ............

Hang on to save Time I hate British, Canadian and US politicians
Old Jul 15th 2006, 11:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

I hate wasps and all the wonderful little creatures in my garden eating all my vegetables before I can get to them. Oh and I cant forget the sweet little aphids that are eating my plants as well.
Old Jul 16th 2006, 12:30 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Just to add I hate

That stupid Female alderman with the double barrel name (help me out Steve or Judy)
Is it Diane Colley-Urquhart or Linda Fox-Mellway?

My guess is Diane Colley-Urquhart.

Last edited by Hangman; Jul 16th 2006 at 12:34 am.
Old Jul 16th 2006, 12:33 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by willmore
I hate wasps.
What do you have against White Anglo-Saxon Protestants Sue?

Ohhhhhh you meant "Yellow Jackets".
Old Jul 16th 2006, 12:53 am
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

I hate my work / job

Hate the system that look after convicts, one rule for us which is shit and the better rule for them. They get free Sky TV for all the channels including all the pay per view channels, DVD channel, video channel, 3 choices of meals for lunch and dinner, free doctors, free dentist, free chiropodists, free 24 hour nursing care, infact the whole phucking lot is free, and I wonder why the ***** I'm getting out !!! MMMM makes me mad as ***** this system

Hate the European Court of Human Rights, gave cons and lawyers to much power to use as leverage against the system. This really phucked us up !!!!!!!

Hate cons that call themselves, The anti-screw crew !!

Hate bullies, nothing more than shi*ebags themselves, who like to pick on the weaker people, infact I loath bullies as my daughter was bullied at school, I wouldn,t piss on them if they were on fire !!!!

Hate sleeping policmen, or speed bumps as they have cost me a small fortune on my car, where I live is riddled with them which leads me on to !!!

Hate boy racers as without them there would be no need for speed bumps

Hate the Labour Government in the UK, have taxed me and the wife to the hilt to pay for all the scroungers and benefit cheats.

Hate ignorant people, moaners, whingers, I work with a lot of these guys

Hate people who grass on other people, especially their work mates, yip I work with a few of them as well. Dirty wrong yins !!!!!!

Hate the shitty service that you get in the UK, no one is polite anymore, everthing is always an issue !!!!!

MMMMMMMMM

More to come, rant over just now !!!!

Eddie
Old Jul 16th 2006, 4:07 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

I hate that I cant think of anything I really hate

Stupid to waste the energy on things I cant control.

Dont much care for mosquitos....
Old Jul 16th 2006, 4:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

....not being able to pop to Mums for a cuppa
Old Jul 16th 2006, 4:17 am
Account Closed

Deer Hunter is an unknown quantity at this point

........selfish and flakey people

........I can't buy Canada Dry ginger ale anywhere

........being asked where I'm from every freaking day and if it's cold there!
Old Jul 16th 2006, 4:22 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Pompous people
Ignorant people
Celery
Gooseberries
Being cold
Old Jul 16th 2006, 6:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

I hate cancer.
With you all the way on that - but in particular for me "Mesothelioma"
Old Jul 16th 2006, 7:43 am
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Morwenna
I presume you mean like me. Have a nice life, and may all your problems be little ones.
I take it in your recent bout of frustration and anger you missed the unmissable at the end of my post?
Old Jul 16th 2006, 4:33 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Is it Diane Colley-Urquhart or Linda Fox-Mellway?

My guess is Diane Colley-Urquhart.
Thats the one.
Old Jul 16th 2006, 5:18 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poolking
I take it in your recent bout of frustration and anger you missed the unmissable at the end of my post?
I didn't miss your , I just took it to mean that you are mean-spirited enough to have fun poking people who are down. Anyway, I was upset, depressed stressed ...... not angry/frustrated, except possibly at myself. But since you have already apologised on another thread and I have accepted, let's just leave it at that then, shall we?

I am back on course today, the sky is blue, the sun is shining, and I'm going to visit the zoo with my son. Might take the train though !!!
Old Jul 16th 2006, 6:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Morwenna
I didn't miss your , I just took it to mean that you are mean-spirited enough to have fun poking people who are down. Anyway, I was upset, depressed stressed ...... not angry/frustrated, except possibly at myself. But since you have already apologised on another thread and I have accepted, let's just leave it at that then, shall we?

I am back on course today, the sky is blue, the sun is shining, and I'm going to visit the zoo with my son. Might take the train though !!!

Enjoy your day love - and keep that positive attitude....Im a firm believer that things will work out as they should in the end...this is just a very small stumble in what we call life!
Old Jul 16th 2006, 6:23 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate custard. Not just dislike it. Hate it with a passion. I can't even be in the same room as it. No idea why. It just is like that.

I also hate my sister in law but that's OK because most other people do too (Albion, if you're watching, I don't mean that one).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.