Wikiposts

I got 7 out of 10

Old Sep 14th 2007, 11:17 am
Been there, done that

MCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud ofMCrocker has much to be proud of
Default Re: I got 7 out of 10

To be honest, they all looked a bit strange to me - probably the reason I scored a whopping 6...!!!!
Old Sep 14th 2007, 11:19 am
Stooodent

Chippers is just really niceChippers is just really niceChippers is just really niceChippers is just really niceChippers is just really niceChippers is just really niceChippers is just really niceChippers is just really niceChippers is just really niceChippers is just really niceChippers is just really nice

I didn't want to be a programmer before, and now I definitely don't! A major aim in my life now is to not end up on a "Is this guy a Paedophile or a Programmer?" list!
Old Sep 14th 2007, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

LoopyLou is an unknown quantity at this point

I got 8 out of 10!!

If I was unsure I just put serial killer. Suspicious!! There's some evil people out there.
Did anyone see that one of them was both?
Old Sep 15th 2007, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

7/10...it was all guessing, though...they all did look a little "strange"!!!
Old Sep 15th 2007, 2:37 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

10/10 me!

Some of it was the smiley face thing, and some was deduction based on the apparent era etc ......
Old Sep 16th 2007, 5:47 am
frothing loon mk 2

hamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Morwenna
10/10 me!

Some of it was the smiley face thing, and some was deduction based on the apparent era etc ......
9 outa 10 but i recognised some from my youth , so had the benefit
of older madmen to spot.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

The Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hamshank
of older madmen to spot.
8/10 but then again I'm married to one

a geek that is!

Last edited by The Smiths; Sep 16th 2007 at 6:28 am. Reason: heard hubby coming home from one of his late night strolls!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hamshank
of older madmen to spot.
You knew some of them in your youth?
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:50 pm
frothing loon mk 2

hamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud ofhamshank has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rob4BC
You knew some of them in your youth?
thought that would bring a smile.
Old Sep 17th 2007, 12:34 am
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of

I got 8/10 .... and I know where you live.
Old Sep 17th 2007, 5:06 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Did anyone else notice on the screen dump that one of the forums Iain was logged into was called "Sax on the Web"

Does he really think we believe that's not one of 'those' sites?

Shame on you Iain.
Its a fair cop, I spend more time looking for and paying for Sax on the Internet than practicing it in the privacy of my own home.

This is my latest acquisition...she hot!
Attached Thumbnails I got 7 out of 10-allora-003-large-.jpg  
Old Sep 17th 2007, 5:09 am
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by iaink
Its a fair cop, I spend more time looking for and paying for Sax on the Internet than practicing it in the privacy of my own home.

Hey,

You must know the work of David Sanborn then!

We have several of his albums - lovely stuff.

Simon & Laura
Old Sep 17th 2007, 5:12 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

I got 6/10 and fyi used to live with a computer geek, but to be honest the relationship would have been a dam sight more succesful if he had been a psychopath, at least he'd have had something interesting to say
Old Sep 17th 2007, 5:18 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simon876
Hey,

You must know the work of David Sanborn then!

We have several of his albums - lovely stuff.

Simon & Laura
Not really my style, but hes very good at what he does....Im glad you mentioned Dave Sanborn though and not the dreaded KennyG!
Old Sep 17th 2007, 5:42 am
Thinking the unthinkable.

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink

Sax, sax, sax - is that all you ever think of?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.