Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

I am still around.....

I am still around.....

Old Jun 30th 2009, 12:25 am

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile I am still around.....

Don't come on here much these days but needed to let all you guys know that my passports have finally been sent to London so I am so close to the end and I am relieved as it's been a long few years.

Still loving life in NS and very happy with my Canadian man, so busy and contented with life.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 6:20 am

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I am still around.....

Thats good news, very best of luck
Old Jun 30th 2009, 10:14 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent news, you had a hard time......
Old Jul 1st 2009, 3:46 am

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by or4ngecrush
Don't come on here much these days but needed to let all you guys know that my passports have finally been sent to London so I am so close to the end and I am relieved as it's been a long few years.

Still loving life in NS and very happy with my Canadian man, so busy and contented with life.
Yeah, I remember you from ages back! good luck to you, glad you're enjoying life in NS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 1st 2009, 4:12 pm

Yeah my case was unusual and shouldn't have taken that long but I am here now and near the end so all smiles now.
Old Jul 1st 2009, 4:43 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 1:27 am

Originally Posted by Lorna_D
Congratulations
Thanks x
Old Jul 4th 2009, 3:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Best of luck and continued contentment with life in canada.

BTW whatever happened to your good friend texasmom - never see her anymore?
Old Jul 4th 2009, 8:34 pm

Originally Posted by willmore
Best of luck and continued contentment with life in canada.

BTW whatever happened to your good friend texasmom - never see her anymore?
Thanks, She's still around, I see her on facebook you should try and add her if you have it. I am on as well pm me if you want me to add you and I'll pass you onto her. I'll email her to show her you are missing her, she's proabably busy with her three kids lol..
Old Jul 5th 2009, 12:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Thanks, She's still around, I see her on facebook you should try and add her if you have it. I am on as well pm me if you want me to add you and I'll pass you onto her. I'll email her to show her you are missing her, she's proabably busy with her three kids lol..
Next time you talk to her, just tell her that I think about her often and hope everything is going well. We miss her in the lounge and hope she'll return one day.,

Take care and be well.
Old Jul 6th 2009, 2:43 am
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

So glad everything has worked out Emma, and you have you new man, good for you, just proves all good things are worth waiting for!!!! :-)