#HurricaneBawBag

Old Dec 8th 2011, 5:15 pm
Procrastinating

Hobbess has much to be proud ofHobbess has much to be proud ofHobbess has much to be proud ofHobbess has much to be proud ofHobbess has much to be proud ofHobbess has much to be proud ofHobbess has much to be proud ofHobbess has much to be proud ofHobbess has much to be proud ofHobbess has much to be proud ofHobbess has much to be proud of
Default #HurricaneBawBag

Surprised this hasn't hit here yet:
STV Link

The best I think -
BREAKING: Slight smell of dust burning across Scotland as third bars on electric fires are sparked up. #hurricanebawbag
My neighbour Donald's trousers blew away. I didn't know what to say to him. #hurricanebawbag

Not often I get a pang of home-sickness but this has been entertaining me today and making the wind storm reaction in Calgary a week or so ago seem blandly Canadian...

Last edited by Hobbess; Dec 8th 2011 at 5:15 pm. Reason: Edit - to say woohoo - "Bawbag" allowed in the forum...
Old Dec 8th 2011, 5:34 pm
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: #HurricaneBawBag

Originally Posted by Hobbess
Surprised this hasn't hit here yet:
STV Link

The best I think -
BREAKING: Slight smell of dust burning across Scotland as third bars on electric fires are sparked up. #hurricanebawbag
My neighbour Donald's trousers blew away. I didn't know what to say to him. #hurricanebawbag

Not often I get a pang of home-sickness but this has been entertaining me today and making the wind storm reaction in Calgary a week or so ago seem blandly Canadian...

How about singing that old Andy Stewart song to him.
"Let the wind blow high, let the wind blow low, through the streets in ma kilt I'll go. All the lasses say hello. Hey Donald where's your trousers ?"
Old Dec 8th 2011, 5:37 pm
Account Closed

Dave n Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point

Dave Scott here, reporting from the heart of Hurricane Bawbag!

To be honest, I've not seen much damage. A bit of felt has come off my neighbours shed roof, and I think I saw a plant pot roll by.

The media are having orgasms over nothing
Old Dec 8th 2011, 5:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

macadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dave n Ailsa
Dave Scott here, reporting from the heart of Hurricane Bawbag!

To be honest, I've not seen much damage. A bit of felt has come off my neighbours shed roof, and I think I saw a plant pot roll by.

The media are having orgasms over nothing
Yup...catching the CBC disease....
Old Dec 8th 2011, 7:09 pm
Account Closed

You're gonna love this...

http://video.l3.fbcdn.net/cfs-l3-ash...a5c99f5c8ea78c
Old Dec 8th 2011, 7:18 pm
Account Closed

I'm so proud

In readyness for tomorrow morning: URGENT – HURRICANE BAWBAG APPEAL

On December 8th 2011, a hurricane of biblical strength blasted across North and Central Scotland.
Victims can be seen wandering aimlessly muttering: "Ah wiz pure shittin' masel big man so a wiz, ah need some jellies".
The hurricane decimated the area, causing approximately £30 worth of damage. Untold disruption and distress was c......aused:

* Many were woken well before their giro arrived.
* Several priceless collections of mementos from the Balearics and Spanish costas were damaged.
* Three areas of historic and scientifically significant litter were disturbed.
* The cone fell off the head of the statue outside Glasgow’s Modern Art Gallery.
* Thousands are confused and bewildered, trying to come to terms with the fact that something interesting has happened in Scotland.
* One resident, Pocahontis McGlinchy, a 17 year old mother-of-three said "Ah wiz like ‘Whit’s that? Ah,canny hear ma choonz innat man’ Wee Beyonce came running into my bedroom pure howlin so she wiz. My youngest two, Brooklyn an Blackpool slept through it. I was still pure rattlin when I was watching Jeremy Kyle the next morning."
* Apparently though, looting did carry on as normal.
* The British Red Cross have so far managed to ship 4000 crates of Buckfast to the area to help the stricken masses.
* Rescue workers are still searching through the rubble and have found large quantities of personal belongings including benefit books and jewellery from Elizabeth Duke at Argos.

HOW YOU CAN HELP
Clothing is most sought after. Items required include:
- Sovvy rings
- Baseball caps
- Shell suits
- Tesco two stripe trainers
- White socks
- Chunky gold chains

Food parcels may be harder to put together but are necessary all the same. Required foodstuffs include:
- Mutty Pies and Buckfast
- Hauf Pizza Suppers and Buckfast
- Mars Bars and Buckfast
- Kebabs and Buckfast
- Haggis Suppers and Buckfast
- Fray Bentos Pies and Buckfast

* £2 buys chips, scraps and ginger for a family of four.
* £10 can take a family to Coatbridge for the day, where children can sniff glue and spike up among the national collection of stinging nettles.
* 22p buys a biro for filling in a spurious compensation claim
Old Dec 8th 2011, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

Granma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so proud

On December 8th 2011, a hurricane of biblical strength blasted across North and Central Scotland.
Victims can be seen wandering aimlessly muttering: "Ah wiz pure shittin' masel big man so a wiz, ah need some jellies".
The hurricane decimated the area, causing approximately £30 worth of damage. Untold disruption and distress was c......aused:

* Several priceless collections of mementos from the Balearics and Spanish costas were damaged.
* The cone fell off the head of the statue outside Glasgow’s Modern Art Gallery.
* Thousands are confused and bewildered, trying to come to terms with the fact that something interesting has happened in Scotland.
* One resident, Pocahontis McGlinchy, a 17 year old mother-of-three said "Ah wiz like ‘Whit’s that? Ah,canny hear ma choonz innat man’ Wee Beyonce came running into my bedroom pure howlin so she wiz. My youngest two, Brooklyn an Blackpool slept through it. I was still pure rattlin when I was watching Jeremy Kyle the next morning."
* The British Red Cross have so far managed to ship 4000 crates of Buckfast to the area to help the stricken masses.
* Rescue workers are still searching through the rubble and have found large quantities of personal belongings including benefit books and jewellery from Elizabeth Duke at Argos.

HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Sovvy rings
- Baseball caps
- Shell suits
- White socks
- Chunky gold chains

Food parcels may be harder to put together but are necessary all the same. Required foodstuffs include:
- Mars Bars and Buckfast
- Kebabs and Buckfast

* £10 can take a family to Coatbridge for the day, where children can sniff glue and spike up among the national collection of stinging nettles.
That was pure dead brilliant

To add to the mayhem I had a slate off my roof
Old Dec 8th 2011, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so proud

HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Sovvy rings
- Baseball caps
- Shell suits
- White socks
- Chunky gold chains

- Mars Bars and Buckfast
- Kebabs and Buckfast

That was 'Pure dead brilliant man'
Old Dec 9th 2011, 9:28 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

That video has gone viral on YouTube
Old Dec 9th 2011, 11:59 am

ireland2canada is an unknown quantity at this point

Ha! That's a complete rip off of the Belfast Earthquake from years ago. It still cracks me up to this day.

Old Dec 9th 2011, 12:05 pm
forever blowing bubbles

arniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud of
Cool Re: #HurricaneBawBag

I'm so proud

HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Sovvy rings
- Baseball caps
- Shell suits
- White socks
- Chunky gold chains

- Mars Bars and Buckfast
- Kebabs and Buckfast

brilliant so so funny
Old Dec 9th 2011, 1:03 pm
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so proud

HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Sovvy rings
- Baseball caps
- Shell suits
- White socks
- Chunky gold chains

- Mars Bars and Buckfast
- Kebabs and Buckfast

ah love it!!!!!
Old Dec 9th 2011, 1:20 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

I refuse to believe that there is anybody who has access to a computer who has not seen this joke recycled at least a couple of dozen times over the past 15 years.

This, along with the one about the Space Shuttle and Roman horse's arses, must surely qualify for The Oldest Joke On The Internet.
Old Dec 9th 2011, 3:32 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
I refuse to believe that there is anybody who has access to a computer who has not seen this joke recycled at least a couple of dozen times over the past 15 years.

This, along with the one about the Space Shuttle and Roman horse's arses, must surely qualify for The Oldest Joke On The Internet.
I was going to say that, it's usually related about Essex, with just a few different names and different things wanted.
Old Dec 9th 2011, 3:49 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty

Still funny, and keeping it green

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.