Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Humble apology to Bazdog, I am a daft bat

Humble apology to Bazdog, I am a daft bat

Old Jun 27th 2008, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Humble apology to Bazdog, I am a daft bat

Stupid stupid me. I was making arrangements to meet Bazdog and her husband after her interview. She sent a PM, I replied, or thought I did. I stupidly replied to the email notification instead of sending a pm. So she would never have received the reply, and I sat around all day waiting for a message so we could sort out when and where.

I'm really disappointed not to have met up with them, as I do love meeting people, and I am mortified to have let them down and to have been so rude. I did reply but I may as well have been talking to the cat for all the use my reply would have been.

So this is me, eating humble pie, kicking myself for missing out on meeting new people, blushing like a beetroot for stupidity, and mixing metaphors at the same time. What a talent.
Old Jun 27th 2008, 10:01 pm
Just Joined

bazdog is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Humble apology to Bazdog, I am a daft bat

Hey don't beat yourself up, these things happen! I have sent you a pm to update you on my goings on!
Les