Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

How long is yr mortgage over?? sorry to ask

How long is yr mortgage over?? sorry to ask

Old Jan 9th 2008, 7:21 pm
Yorkshire meets Vegas

Pretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How long is yr mortgage over?? sorry to ask

Personally I'd always go for my broker. He's always pulled the best deals together for me, and got me much better rates than I would have got going through a bank on my own.

Canada's not like the UK, it's not as easy to find out what the best rates are as an individual. A good broker will negotiate hard to get you a good deal. I guess its the finding the "good" that can be a bit tricky.
Old Jan 9th 2008, 8:59 pm

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WelshDragonsWales
Congratulaltions on NO mortgage - wish we could say the same - but hey ho, that is life.

Thanks for the info

Dawn
We dont have a mortage either
Old Jan 9th 2008, 9:06 pm
Painting r own Rainbow

WelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Alvic
We dont have a mortage either
I suppose you want me to say 'Good for you - as well' so here you are - well done. how are things?
Old Jan 9th 2008, 9:17 pm

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WelshDragonsWales
I suppose you want me to say 'Good for you - as well' so here you are - well done. how are things?
Awww thanks WDW.

Dont know how things are - I have had to work full time the first three days of this week but refused to do anymore.:curse:

Work do last night - horrendous, well it was fine until they all said goodbye - lots of tears

packers coming on Monday and millions of things to get organised - the last two weeks are definitely the worst - but hey, this time next week it will all be done and we will be sleeping here for the last time - going to Canada for a holiday I am sooo tired.