Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

House Selling Karma really does work !!!!!

House Selling Karma really does work !!!!!

Old May 16th 2007, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud of
Default Re: House Selling Karma really does work !!!!!

Hi Gaynor

Only just seen this - been to Centerparcs for a long weekend then back to cleaning up and washing etc, so missed your news initially. Congratulations, I really hope this one works out for you and you can get the house sold. I will be keeping everything crossed for you! GOOD LUCK!!

Lisa
Old May 18th 2007, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lisa_W
Hi Gaynor

Only just seen this - been to Centerparcs for a long weekend then back to cleaning up and washing etc, so missed your news initially. Congratulations, I really hope this one works out for you and you can get the house sold. I will be keeping everything crossed for you! GOOD LUCK!!

Lisa

Well All I have even more news.

I had another viewing last night - through the Estate Agents this time and all went well it is the house of their dreams OMG !!!

BUT.....

They also are waiting for a buyer and she only has 9 weeks till she has a baby etc and doesnt want to move now until after the baby - cant blame her really.

Reducing my house last week has brought alot of interest and hopefully someone will come this weekend in a position to proceed but at the moment I have two waiting to sell who both want to offer on the sale of their.

I'm adoin' dat dance girls
Old May 18th 2007, 12:42 pm
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

Great news Gaynor. Am still keepin' em crossed
Old May 18th 2007, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: The Vancouver Suburbs... for the next few years anyway!
The TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud of

Great news Gay! My feet are dancing for you under my desk!
Old May 18th 2007, 1:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news Gaynor!!! They'll be queuing at the door soon!

Joanne

Old May 18th 2007, 2:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of

Wee hee, that all sounds really promising, great news. Good luck for the weekend
Old May 18th 2007, 8:04 pm

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Perhaps we could talk the Scissor Sisters in to dancing too!!!!!!!

Good luck Gay. My Dad is an Estate Agent and i know all about house selling when you are in a queue of others also wanting to sell.

Keep on hoping and we will too.
Old May 19th 2007, 4:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

gibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nice

Hi Gaynor,
Just noticed your fantastic news everything crossed for you, keep us all posted.
Trace & Carl
Old May 23rd 2007, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Please can I have some more Karma as I have a first time buyer coming at 6pm tonight and you dont get many of those for a 4 bed semi
Old May 23rd 2007, 1:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by burton bunch
Please can I have some more Karma as I have a first time buyer coming at 6pm tonight and you dont get many of those for a 4 bed semi
Blimey, that is good news.
Looking at the other thread on "HIP'S" shouldn't that be a 3 bed plus study.
Old May 23rd 2007, 1:29 pm

Gay - lock the door and dont let them out until they've signed on the dotted line. We could all plead insanity for you due to all the stress of 25th!!!!
Old May 23rd 2007, 2:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

gryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by burton bunch
Wow

First time buyer would be fab.

I know you are about to go away but it may be worth investing in a few flowers!

Gryph
Old May 23rd 2007, 2:56 pm

Good idea, get a few buns baked - they say the smell of fresh baking can clinch a deal.(As if you'd have time - I know)
Originally Posted by gryphea
Wow

First time buyer would be fab.

I know you are about to go away but it may be worth investing in a few flowers!

Gryph
Old May 23rd 2007, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

Elli and Paul has a spectacular aura aboutElli and Paul has a spectacular aura aboutElli and Paul has a spectacular aura about

Hi Gaynor
Good luck I wish I could send you Karma but I have to spread it around more?

Fingers crossed, it would be perfect if this was the one, you never know.

Elli xx
Old May 23rd 2007, 6:47 pm

Mrs Miggins is an unknown quantity at this point

I exchanged on my house yesterday (although it was a month late and I have taken a hammering on the exchange rates) I still whooped with joy down the phone at the solicitor. Now it's just the crappy reality of having to sort out a lot of gear in the space of 6 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hang in there guys, the sleep you have is the night after is FABUL0US! lol!

Good luck guys x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.