Home Alone too?

Old Sep 23rd 2010, 5:35 am
Island life at last

helcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Home Alone too?

Originally Posted by Mistress Miggins
The whole idea of normalization of any situation is totally relevant to the individual.

The more you look at the negatives of the situation the harder it's going to be, although I understand why you are doing so fully. It's totally up to you really, as surely its about how you frame your current moment in time. If you frame it as being lost and mundane then it's going to be a more difficult than if you search for the opportunity that lies within the period to positively reframe this time.

Sincere good luck x
Well I am going to see Motorhead!
Old Sep 24th 2010, 1:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Mistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond repute

Well there you go, you too can bang your head like ya just don't care and let it all hang out.......Good for you!
Old Sep 28th 2010, 3:23 pm
Island life at last

helcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond repute

Having just read another thread on the Immigration section, I take it all back.
I am complaining about nothing. I still have my OH he just isn't geographically close by. I am a very lucky woman.
Old Sep 29th 2010, 2:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Mistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond repute

what you feel is what you feel smellycat, it's your experience and emotions in this moment so that's ok and isn't something you should feel bad about. However, like you say, sometimes you have to get a grip once you have owned how you feel, get your dancing shoes on and kick yourself up the arse and get ready to face things once more, with a glass half full attitude.

Anyway, all the best and I still think you need to get your top drawer a little something and loosen up a bit Dammit, when it doubt revert to the basics of life lol!

Take care lady,
Mrs M x