Hello

Old Feb 21st 2018, 6:39 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Jings the last thing I remember you were moving back to the UK though still in the "patch" as it were. Did that happen and is it all good?!
All good thanks, glad to see you back. I had a break from BE for a couple of years too. Yes, I was back in the UK working near home for 2 years, which was great. Now working in Germany. Hope all good with you.
Old Feb 21st 2018, 7:18 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

@mandymoochops

#stillhereneedalife
Old Feb 21st 2018, 9:56 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Hi friend it's still good same old same old - I wish I had exciting tales to tell but life happens here as well as there but I can't complain
The furniture on your IG is looking pretty good! Seems to be more substantial pieces than when you were posting regularly some years back.
Old Feb 22nd 2018, 2:56 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Yay great to see familar faces (DBD I know you're still alive!!)

The #thing was somewhat tongue in cheek - I'll remember not to anger the masses!

I was chatting with AlvicSK not too long ago and we were musing about expats and how it seems so long ago on paper that we were all moving here and now - 10 years later - dam the older you get the faster it goes (I'm sure that can be related to many things)
I hear you!

I was having a similar conversation with my son today (it's his birthday) about how fast time goes the older you get......

Good to see you here again, we've missed you!

Old Feb 22nd 2018, 7:04 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shard
The furniture on your IG is looking pretty good!
Good enough that people steal the pictures and claim the work as their own!
Old Feb 22nd 2018, 11:01 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

...the older you get the faster it goes (I'm sure that can be related to many things)

Originally Posted by Siouxie
...I was having a similar conversation with my son today (it's his birthday) about how fast time goes...
The weekly realisation that it's garbage night again even though you swear it was only done three nights ago shows time racing by.
Old Feb 22nd 2018, 8:42 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
All good thanks, glad to see you back. I had a break from BE for a couple of years too. Yes, I was back in the UK working near home for 2 years, which was great. Now working in Germany. Hope all good with you.
Bloody hell has it really been that long I'm super glad things are going well - hubby still drilling for black gold over here though a lot slower than previously !!
Old Feb 22nd 2018, 8:43 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
@mandymoochops

#stillhereneedalife
Awe Bevs we're all still somewhere right?!
Old Feb 22nd 2018, 8:47 pm
Sawdust making harpy

Originally Posted by Shard
The furniture on your IG is looking pretty good! Seems to be more substantial pieces than when you were posting regularly some years back.
Thanks - onwards and upwards right!!

Originally Posted by Siouxie
I hear you!

I was having a similar conversation with my son today (it's his birthday) about how fast time goes the older you get......

Good to see you here again, we've missed you!

Thanks lady I'm not promising to be back but was having a pang of notalgia for you guys x

Originally Posted by dbd33
Good enough that people steal the pictures and claim the work as their own!
Happens when you're a superstar [sigh]

Originally Posted by BristolUK

The weekly realisation that it's garbage night again even though you swear it was only done three nights ago shows time racing by.
That high life is just treating you like a king hey?!
Old Feb 22nd 2018, 9:27 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

That high life is just treating you like a king hey?!

I have my subjects do it these days though.
Old Feb 23rd 2018, 7:45 am
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell has it really been that long I'm super glad things are going well - hubby still drilling for black gold over here though a lot slower than previously !!
My current project isn't for oil at all - it's offshore wind.
Old Feb 23rd 2018, 8:21 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

My current project isn't for oil at all - it's offshore wind.
Endlich! May the Force be with you.

(Hi Mandy!)
Old Feb 23rd 2018, 8:27 am
Lowering the tone

Originally Posted by Novocastrian

(Hi Mandy!)
Ha ha! I knew that would get a reaction from you!

Must admit, I'd love to see your EORI calculations for an offshore windfarm with a design life of 25 years. Can't think it would come close to being a net energy provider. However, like oil it's not so much about being a net provider of energy, more a case of transferring energy from one form to another more useful form, as least-badly as possible.
Old Feb 24th 2018, 4:35 pm
Sawdust making harpy

Originally Posted by Novocastrian

(Hi Mandy!)
Hi Novo

Like oil it's not so much about being a net provider of energy, more a case of transferring energy from one form to another more useful form, as least-badly as possible.
Which in all honesty is probably the best we can hope for right?!