At Heathrow!!!

Old Aug 21st 2007, 7:11 am
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute
Default At Heathrow!!!

So , am now sat in the maple leaf lounge at Heathrow. got here mega early!!!
plenty of time to sample free goodies on offer.
Particularly liked having our very own check-in desk.

we don't mix with the riff raff anymore

got virtually no sleep last night, and had to be up at half four

at least i wanted the alarm set for that time , Ben set it fifteen minutes earlier then said " I'm just going to doze for a few minutes" when it went off

errmm no i don't think so pal

still soon we will be there as Canadian Permanent Residents
Old Aug 21st 2007, 7:24 am
Analyst for hire

Ben W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: At Heathrow!!!

Hey not my fault. Anyway it was just the ideal amount of time this morning.

So yes here we are and this is it. Now to find a concierge to get our luggage at the other end as it's marked Priority but we don't want it off first.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of

Hmmm an internet argument - very trendy!

If this is intended to cause further anguish amongst those still waiting - well done. Objective achieved!!

After all the waiting - you deserve the gloaty moment. I only wish it was us too.

Good luck. Have a great flight and very, very happy landings.

Simon & Laura
Old Aug 21st 2007, 8:16 am
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ben W Bell
Hey not my fault. Anyway it was just the ideal amount of time this morning.

So yes here we are and this is it. Now to find a concierge to get our luggage at the other end as it's marked Priority but we don't want it off first.
Ah the new way to Communicate with the OH Think I will buy my Wife a laptop

Have a safe Journey
Danny
Old Aug 21st 2007, 8:18 am
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

the sad thing is that we are literally sat next to each other
Old Aug 21st 2007, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Zoe Bell
I thought as much. The important thing is that you are still talking.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 8:21 am
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light

Possibly better not use up all your conversation just now, Or you will have nothing to talk about on the plane
Old Aug 21st 2007, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Fingers crossed that the in-flight movie isn't Kramer v Kramer or
you've got mail.

Simon
Old Aug 21st 2007, 8:46 am
Analyst for hire

Ben W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mclauchlan35
Possibly better not use up all your conversation just now, Or you will have nothing to talk about on the plane
We're in the Executive First cabin on a new 777. The nice clamshell layflat seats. I'm not sure we'll even be able to see each other on the flight, despite having the two in the middle of the row.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 8:52 am
Professional Cat herder

given how much i like flying (not) me thinks this choice of seat layout may have been deliberate!!!
Old Aug 21st 2007, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

given how much i like flying (not) me thinks this choice of seat layout may have been deliberate!!!
So, just lie down and think of Eng..... er, Canada

Baron Von Richtoven
Old Aug 21st 2007, 9:43 am
Happy Bunnies

Flossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget to fill your handbag (or male equivalent) with snacks and minatures from the lounge, as well as a few magazines and newspapers!!!
Good luck
Flossie
Old Aug 21st 2007, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

....and keep those eyes on the skies.

Remember, those Fokkers might be Messerschmidts

Achtung! Spitfire

Hermann
Old Aug 21st 2007, 10:02 am
mclauchlan35

Originally Posted by Ben W Bell
We're in the Executive First cabin on a new 777. The nice clamshell layflat seats. I'm not sure we'll even be able to see each other on the flight, despite having the two in the middle of the row.
Ooooo Executive first Class Fancy eh
Old Aug 21st 2007, 10:04 am
Analyst for hire

Originally Posted by mclauchlan35
Ooooo Executive first Class Fancy eh
Heck yes, you only do this once. And it was only £80 more than standard cattle class at the time we booked anyway.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.