British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Maple Leaf (https://britishexpats.com/forum/maple-leaf-98/)
-   -   Happy Birthday Toronto. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/maple-leaf-98/happy-birthday-toronto-595862/)

Mikey B Mar 7th 2009 11:09 pm

Re: Happy Birthday Toronto.

Originally Posted by Gremmie (Post 7354788)
Holy crap even i know (ur) means (you are)
or (you,re) but most certanly not YOUR:rofl: pratt:thumbdown:
I dont think i,m amongst it either, what ever that means:confused:

Read my Avitar and it defines you but being as Im very bored tonight Ill make the time!

FYI I enjoy taking the piss out of Novo cus he has nothing better to do than correct peoples spelling and clearly ur life is just as enthralling too! Maybe you should get amongst it and in the meantime Ill continue to entertain myself (clearly the likes of u cant do it) on here by mis spelling and getting Novo to correct. It seems DBD is not on this weekend and in fine piss taking form which is usually pretty entertaining so I have to make do with the dregs!

P.S do people still use the word pratt? I thought it went out with the 80's?

(Out of U and Novo I wander who will correct my grammer and spelling the most!! - man ur saturday is exciting eh?)

Novocastrian Mar 8th 2009 1:59 am

Originally Posted by Mikey B (Post 7355627)
Read my Avitar and it defines you but being as Im very bored tonight Ill make the time!

FYI I enjoy taking the piss out of Novo cus he has nothing better to do than correct peoples spelling and clearly ur life is just as enthralling too! Maybe you should get amongst it and in the meantime Ill continue to entertain myself (clearly the likes of u cant do it) on here by mis spelling and getting Novo to correct. It seems DBD is not on this weekend and in fine piss taking form which is usually pretty entertaining so I have to make do with the dregs!

P.S do people still use the word pratt? I thought it went out with the 80's?

(Out of U and Novo I wander who will correct my grammer and spelling the most!! - man ur saturday is exciting eh?)

Well, that's what I call getting in amongst it.

Way to go, Mikey. Hasn't a stud like you something better to get in amongst on a Saturday evening?

Didn't think so.

Mikey B Mar 8th 2009 3:03 am

Originally Posted by Novocastrian (Post 7355923)
Well, that's what I call getting in amongst it. Way to go, Mikey. Hasn't a stud like you something better to get in amongst on a Saturday evening?

Hey theres my entertainment for the eve!!!

Novo I really want to meet up for a beer!!! It would truly make my 09 to have a few bevvies with someone as wonderful as yourself. Apparently Im free most Saturdays so next week?

Novocastrian Mar 8th 2009 6:09 pm

Originally Posted by Mikey B (Post 7355929)

Novo I really want to meet up for a beer!!! It would truly make my 09 to have a few bevvies with someone as wonderful as yourself. Apparently Im free most Saturdays so next week?

Sorry, sweetheart, I'm all amongst it next Saturday.

I'll pencil in our date for, say, 2033?