Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Happy Birthday Toronto.

Happy Birthday Toronto.

Old Mar 7th 2009, 11:09 pm
No time for muppets!

Mikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Happy Birthday Toronto.

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Holy crap even i know (ur) means (you are)
or (you,re) but most certanly not YOUR pratt
I dont think i,m amongst it either, what ever that means
Read my Avitar and it defines you but being as Im very bored tonight Ill make the time!

FYI I enjoy taking the piss out of Novo cus he has nothing better to do than correct peoples spelling and clearly ur life is just as enthralling too! Maybe you should get amongst it and in the meantime Ill continue to entertain myself (clearly the likes of u cant do it) on here by mis spelling and getting Novo to correct. It seems DBD is not on this weekend and in fine piss taking form which is usually pretty entertaining so I have to make do with the dregs!

P.S do people still use the word pratt? I thought it went out with the 80's?

(Out of U and Novo I wander who will correct my grammer and spelling the most!! - man ur saturday is exciting eh?)
Old Mar 8th 2009, 1:59 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mikey B
Read my Avitar and it defines you but being as Im very bored tonight Ill make the time!

FYI I enjoy taking the piss out of Novo cus he has nothing better to do than correct peoples spelling and clearly ur life is just as enthralling too! Maybe you should get amongst it and in the meantime Ill continue to entertain myself (clearly the likes of u cant do it) on here by mis spelling and getting Novo to correct. It seems DBD is not on this weekend and in fine piss taking form which is usually pretty entertaining so I have to make do with the dregs!

P.S do people still use the word pratt? I thought it went out with the 80's?

(Out of U and Novo I wander who will correct my grammer and spelling the most!! - man ur saturday is exciting eh?)
Well, that's what I call getting in amongst it.

Way to go, Mikey. Hasn't a stud like you something better to get in amongst on a Saturday evening?

Didn't think so.
Old Mar 8th 2009, 3:03 am
No time for muppets!

Mikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Well, that's what I call getting in amongst it. Way to go, Mikey. Hasn't a stud like you something better to get in amongst on a Saturday evening?
Hey theres my entertainment for the eve!!!

Novo I really want to meet up for a beer!!! It would truly make my 09 to have a few bevvies with someone as wonderful as yourself. Apparently Im free most Saturdays so next week?
Old Mar 8th 2009, 6:09 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mikey B

Novo I really want to meet up for a beer!!! It would truly make my 09 to have a few bevvies with someone as wonderful as yourself. Apparently Im free most Saturdays so next week?
Sorry, sweetheart, I'm all amongst it next Saturday.

I'll pencil in our date for, say, 2033?