Happy 2012 everyone.

Old Jan 2nd 2012, 1:28 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy 2012 everyone.

Originally Posted by London Mike
I expect you're thrilled about the diamond jubilee. I know am. Hope Mrs Castrian enjoys her retirement and new occupation of chef to Novo on a weekday. Sure she will.
I think you've got it all wrong. This year will be our Ruby Jubilee. That's another reason I'm looking forward to 2012.

The weekday cooking is just a spin off bonus, (I'm really quite happy with my own cooking). Mostly I'm looking forward to not having to say "How was work today darling?" and then having to suffer an hour long bitch-in about the Principal and the Vice-Principal.
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 3:03 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
I think you've got it all wrong. This year will be our Ruby Jubilee. That's another reason I'm looking forward to 2012.

The weekday cooking is just a spin off bonus, (I'm really quite happy with my own cooking). Mostly I'm looking forward to not having to say "How was work today darling?" and then having to suffer an hour long bitch-in about the Principal and the Vice-Principal.
Happy New Year.

Last edited by Oink; Jan 2nd 2012 at 3:11 am.
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 3:25 am
BE Forum Addict

London Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh, not far off the mark! Many congrats to you both and HNY!
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

Maria_747 will become famous soon enoughMaria_747 will become famous soon enough

Hi Novo, happy 2012 to you too.

Happy new Year to everyone
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 11:47 am
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

"How was work today darling?" and then having to suffer an hour long bitch-in about the Principal and the Vice-Principal.
I believe we may, through some strange quirk of the space, time continuum, be married to the same woman.
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 1:12 pm
BE user by choice

Location: A Briton, married to a Canadian, now in Fredericton.
MillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond repute

The last year for us has been terribly unsettling and also scary, exciting, fun and bloody awful at times. Through all this period British Expat Forum has been there. You have answered my, sometimes stupid, questions, have been forgiving of a couple of rants and offered support, advice and kindness. I cannot thank all of the posters and moderators on here enough for making me realise that 'I' am not the only lonely little petunia, which has helped me get it all into perspective.

Thank you all so so much - my warmest wishes for a happy 2012!
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 12:02 pm
Slob

Souvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
I believe we may, through some strange quirk of the space, time continuum, be married to the same woman.
I think I'm sharing her with the pair of you.
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 12:55 pm
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvy
I think I'm sharing her with the pair of you.
Souvette's civvy career isn't teaching though?
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 1:46 pm
Slob

Souvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
Souvette's civvy career isn't teaching though?
A bit of mentoring and lecturing but, no, she's not a teacher.

Shit, it's cold this morning!