Hangman

Old Sep 20th 2006, 5:23 am
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light
Default Hangman

Steve

What are you doing logged on at this time (well its 1.22am where I am - Ontario) ??
Old Sep 20th 2006, 8:14 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hangman

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
Steve

What are you doing logged on at this time (well its 1.22am where I am - Ontario) ??
LOL
which is (was) 10:22 on the island
Old Sep 20th 2006, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

9.30am where i am
Old Sep 20th 2006, 8:31 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandyg
9.30am where i am
02:31 here (n0w)
Old Sep 20th 2006, 8:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Get to bed then
Old Sep 20th 2006, 10:08 am
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

lol

all these weirdos up and about at peculiar times

BTW it is now 6am
Old Sep 20th 2006, 10:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

lol

all these weirdos up and about at peculiar times

BTW it is now 6am

Only 3:32am on the west coast of canada!
Old Sep 20th 2006, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Only 3:32am on the west coast of canada!
katie keeping you awake again.

stuart
Old Sep 20th 2006, 12:46 pm
End of the line

So what on earth were you doing at your pc at 02.31?? You got nothing better to do then?
Old Sep 20th 2006, 2:44 pm
Banned

So what on earth were you doing at your pc at 02.31?? You got nothing better to do then?
Looking for you as it happens
Old Sep 20th 2006, 2:54 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Steve

I was just checking in before going to bed as Butch said just 10:22pm here on the "wet" coast.

Got to get my beauty sleep you know. Butch and HWP will attest to the fact that I need all of that I can get.

Cheers
Steve
Old Sep 20th 2006, 2:57 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Hangman
Got to get my beauty sleep you know. Butch and HWP will attest to the fact that I need all of that I can get.

Cheers
Steve
Actually Steve, Bald men are often considered sexy.
You and I must be the exceptions that prove the rule, eh
Old Sep 20th 2006, 3:00 pm

Actually Steve, Bald men are often considered sexy.
You and I must be the exceptions that prove the rule, eh

I'll have you know young man that I am NOT bald.

I just have an extremely wide part.
Old Sep 20th 2006, 3:02 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Hangman

I just have an extremely wide part.
REALLY :scared: , does Mrs H know about that?
Have you seen a Dr about it?
Old Sep 20th 2006, 3:04 pm

REALLY :scared: , does Mrs H know about that?
Have you seen a Dr about it?
I think she may have forgotten by now.

It's been a while.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.