Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Hairdressers in London Ontario

Hairdressers in London Ontario

Old Jul 26th 2011, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

supergirly is just really nicesupergirly is just really nicesupergirly is just really nicesupergirly is just really nicesupergirly is just really nicesupergirly is just really nicesupergirly is just really nicesupergirly is just really nicesupergirly is just really nicesupergirly is just really nice
Default Hairdressers in London Ontario

Can anyone recommend a good hairdressers in London, Ont please?

Thanks in advance for replies
Old Jul 26th 2011, 6:54 pm
don't fail to research

No1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Hairdressers in London Ontario

I use a nice little Polish hairdressers and they are very good and more importantly reasonable. I find the hairdressers in Canada pretty expensive. They are on Wonderland near Commissioners, just next to Fabricland or whatever you call it - it is a tiny little shop but they are so friendly and helpful - plus they have a card if you go 10 times you get a free haircut.

new haircuts - 5194722121
Old Jul 26th 2011, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

supergirly is just really nicesupergirly is just really nicesupergirly is just really nicesupergirly is just really nicesupergirly is just really nicesupergirly is just really nicesupergirly is just really nicesupergirly is just really nicesupergirly is just really nicesupergirly is just really nice

Originally Posted by No1_mom
I use a nice little Polish hairdressers and they are very good and more importantly reasonable. I find the hairdressers in Canada pretty expensive. They are on Wonderland near Commissioners, just next to Fabricland or whatever you call it - it is a tiny little shop but they are so friendly and helpful - plus they have a card if you go 10 times you get a free haircut.

new haircuts - 5194722121
Thanks for that
Old Aug 27th 2011, 2:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Dashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond reputeDashie has a reputation beyond repute

When we lived in London, I went to Arran at Spencer and Company (Talbot Street/Ann Street, just off Oxford). Absolutely loved him! Not the cheapest but worth it
Old Sep 13th 2011, 8:29 am
Just Joined

JohnTeigh is an unknown quantity at this point

My aunty used to go to Michael Vincent on Picadilly she says they are good.