Guitar Mad People

Old Nov 6th 2017, 2:28 am
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guitar Mad People

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
Please tell me I am not the only one who needs to put their 'old man reading glasses' on to play the guitar....
Hmm no comment
Old Nov 7th 2017, 8:46 am
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
Is that you playing?
Old Nov 7th 2017, 10:35 am
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shard
Is that you playing?
I wish!
Old Nov 9th 2017, 5:32 pm
Proudly Scarberian

Pizzawheel has a reputation beyond reputePizzawheel has a reputation beyond reputePizzawheel has a reputation beyond reputePizzawheel has a reputation beyond reputePizzawheel has a reputation beyond reputePizzawheel has a reputation beyond reputePizzawheel has a reputation beyond reputePizzawheel has a reputation beyond reputePizzawheel has a reputation beyond reputePizzawheel has a reputation beyond reputePizzawheel has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone had that portable guitar thing pop up on their facebook feeds?

I was wondering if it was real. All of the popup facebook stuff seems to be fake.
Old Nov 10th 2017, 3:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

Project - I thought this one was fantastic

Old Nov 10th 2017, 10:22 pm

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

My last few weeks

So after buying my A&L Wild Cherry I fell in love with Godin guitars. My quest was to go better, for as little $$ as possible by trading up

I picked up a Yamaha FG700S, solid top, didn't like, so sold it on to a waiting buyer for 60% markup, then the hunt was on for a best I can get acoustic I was looking high, Simon &a Patric, Takemene or Seagull S6

Well today I got my wish, after many eve scouring the free adds I found MY holy grail!!

It's a 2007 Simon & Patrick Woodland series Cedar with the electric built in pick up and tuner (the tuner is a bonus I didn't know about that till I got it home) retail with tax is in the 650$ range. The guitar is in 9/10 condition. Plus I got this of a Long and Mcqade guitar instructor who has set it up perfect but just dosnt use it enough. My total cash outlay, 140$ the rest was my trade up.

Big smile now, just need to keep practising now to play it like it the way it deserves

https://www.long-mcquade.com/4735/Gu...up_-_Cedar.htm
Attached Thumbnails Guitar Mad People-img_1536.jpg  

Last edited by magnumpi; Nov 10th 2017 at 10:32 pm.
Old Nov 13th 2017, 12:05 pm

I didn't stop, I sold my learner guitar on Kijiji and used the $$ to buy me a KORG AX1500G effects bank, awesome piece of kit. !!
Attached Thumbnails Guitar Mad People-img_1568.png  
Old Nov 13th 2017, 1:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by magnumpi
I didn't stop, I sold my learner guitar on Kijiji and used the $$ to buy me a KORG AX1500G effects bank, awesome piece of kit. !!
Very nice.

I have a Boss ME 80. I use it to try out certain effects and, if I like them, I usually go a purchase a single pedal to add to my pedal board as I find that it is far too much of a pain in the arse to have to save the settings to the board.
Old Nov 13th 2017, 1:39 pm

Originally Posted by Almost Canadian
Very nice.

I have a Boss ME 80. I use it to try out certain effects and, if I like them, I usually go a purchase a single pedal to add to my pedal board as I find that it is far too much of a pain in the arse to have to save the settings to the board.
Great idea

I like the board tho, it's easy to use and loads of fun

I supose I could have just gone and purchased all my recent stuffs from L&M but for me I love the challenge of bartering selling and searching
Old Nov 14th 2017, 1:41 am

Any one here bid on this :@)
Attached Thumbnails Guitar Mad People-img_1573.jpg  
Old Nov 18th 2017, 1:16 am

Easy but great song, drop half step tuning and verse is 2 minor power chords 7 and 5 fret, then G power chord 3rd fret and move it down to 5th fret

Chorus is open E - G - D - A

:@)
Old Nov 22nd 2017, 2:23 am

Collection is growing at a steady rate, added a S&P Songsmith sunburst
Attached Thumbnails Guitar Mad People-img_1626.jpg  
Old Nov 22nd 2017, 1:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Collection is growing at a steady rate, added a S&P Songsmith sunburst
Why so many acoustics?
Old Nov 22nd 2017, 3:11 pm

Originally Posted by Almost Canadian
Why so many acoustics?
I have one half pitch tuned down, one I take out to my friends house and my best. That's my Excuse any how

They all play and sound different, the one in the case plugs in too
Old Nov 22nd 2017, 4:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I have one half pitch tuned down, one I take out to my friends house and my best. That's my Excuse any how

They all play and sound different, the one in the case plugs in too
I anticipated that some of them may have had different tunings.

It's impossible to have too many.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.