Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Guess what I bought....?

Guess what I bought....?

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guess what I bought....?

Originally Posted by smiges33
what external hard drives. but you can only use one at a time
Right, we've already stated that you don't think so no point in me saying

You think?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by YYZlover
Right, we've already stated that you don't think so no point in me saying

You think?
no not at all. have one way mind.

wheres the bar
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

no not at all. have one way mind.

wheres the bar
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:48 pm
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of

thats what friday nights were invented for
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

thats what friday nights were invented for
Only fridays?
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

Only fridays?
afraid so. got family to think of. quiet sure, infact i know mrs would not be impressed at all if i started every night of the week
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 11:47 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

i know mrs would not be impressed at all if i started every night of the week
See, that's what you're doing wrong! You shouldn't start drinking every night, you start on Friday and finish on Thursday. Thursday night is for de-tox!
Old Feb 4th 2008, 12:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by CaptainHook
See, that's what you're doing wrong! You shouldn't start drinking every night, you start on Friday and finish on Thursday. Thursday night is for de-tox!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA