British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Maple Leaf (https://britishexpats.com/forum/maple-leaf-98/)
-   -   the group hug thread! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/maple-leaf-98/group-hug-thread-381984/)

Bleech Jun 28th 2006 7:35 pm

Re: the group hug thread!

Count me in, come here people ahhhh :D
Oouch watch the sunburn :(

mjanovitz Jun 28th 2006 7:42 pm

Originally Posted by willmore
PMSL - I was referring to "neighbour" in the sense of the people that post on the forum! :D

Oh well, thats ok then. Cos next door........no chance. I keep expecting to wake up in the middle of the night and one of them being sat at the bottom of the bed starring at me or something!

Stu-pot Jun 28th 2006 8:08 pm

Originally Posted by mjanovitz
Oh well, thats ok then. Cos next door........no chance. I keep expecting to wake up in the middle of the night and one of them being sat at the bottom of the bed starring at me or something!

Scary :scared: :scared: do you live next door to the burbs :eek:

willmore Jun 28th 2006 8:10 pm

Originally Posted by mandyg
Scary :scared: :scared: do you live next door to the burbs :eek:

Quoting the infamous Mr. Rogers....."wont you be my neighbour" ;)

Britjo67 Jun 28th 2006 9:29 pm

Originally Posted by willmore
Quoting the infamous Mr. Rogers....."wont you be my neighbour" ;)

~shudders~ Ugh. I could never understand why my daughter loved watching the late Mister Rogers on PBS when we lived in the States, he used to give me the creeps. Think it was his selection of cardigans, and his slippers, and his creepy voice.....like he was going to say 'would you like to come and look at my puppies'. :D

In the UK we've never had the joy of Mister Rogers....wonder what British kids in the UK would have made of the show?? :confused:

Voyager970 Jun 28th 2006 10:19 pm

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Kiss and make up people!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Thats such a nice thought HWP :cool:

I,m in

Willmore your in the middle of any group hug !!!!!!!

HWP your second after Willmore for a hug from me and I,m not being biased here !!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Eddie ;)

Snave Jun 29th 2006 12:44 am

Can I join in too? I had a c r @ p day at work - it's only the beauty of Mrs Snave and our home that keeps me sane.

willmore Jun 29th 2006 12:48 am

Originally Posted by Snave
Can I join in too? I had a c r @ p day at work - it's only the beauty of Mrs Snave and our home that keeps me sane.

Of course you can and I sent you some cheering up karma!

hot wasabi peas Jun 29th 2006 1:15 am

I'm lovin all this lovin!

Big squishy hugs and kisses to everybody... extra to dbd, just to ensure him a good case of the hee-bee gee-bees. :)

koogar Jun 29th 2006 11:15 am

typical!!
a chance to grab someones bits and I'm at work.
Pah

dbd33 Jun 29th 2006 11:51 am

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
I'm lovin all this lovin!

Big squishy hugs and kisses to everybody... extra to dbd, just to ensure him a good case of the hee-bee gee-bees. :)

Eeek! If there's one thing I loath it's a touchy feely, nearly feral woman wanting to frote first thing in the morning. I'll be in the shower.

Craftybanshee Jun 30th 2006 3:50 pm

Originally Posted by dbd33
Eeek! If there's one thing I loath it's a touchy feely, nearly feral woman wanting to frote first thing in the morning. I'll be in the shower.

Are you trying to be funny 'cos you almost made it :rolleyes: ;)

Stu-pot Jun 30th 2006 6:15 pm

Originally Posted by Britjo67
~shudders~ Ugh. I could never understand why my daughter loved watching the late Mister Rogers on PBS when we lived in the States, he used to give me the creeps. Think it was his selection of cardigans, and his slippers, and his creepy voice.....like he was going to say 'would you like to come and look at my puppies'. :D

In the UK we've never had the joy of Mister Rogers....wonder what British kids in the UK would have made of the show?? :confused:

You sure your not talking about Val dunican :D

Craftybanshee Jun 30th 2006 7:34 pm

Who is Mister Rogers? :confused: I've got a horrible vision of a guy with greasy slicked back hair and long sideburns who wears a pork pie hat :eek:

Steve_P Jun 30th 2006 8:07 pm

Originally Posted by Craftybanshee
Who is Mister Rogers? :confused: I've got a horrible vision of a guy with greasy slicked back hair and long sideburns who wears a pork pie hat :eek:

http://pbskids.org/rogers/#

Click on his image and you'll get a video welcome. :)