Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Great things that came from Wales...

Great things that came from Wales...

Old Jun 17th 2012, 4:05 am
BE Enthusiast

PeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond repute
Default Great things that came from Wales...

Apart from me of course

Original Recipe found in Llanelli <== CLICK TO READ

Best Tennessee Whiskey
Old Jun 17th 2012, 10:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Great things that came from Wales...

The A534, A483, A55, A548 all great things in Wales as they lead into ENGLAND
Old Jun 17th 2012, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

Lvh76 is on a distinguished road

I love it how we (the Welsh) lay claim to the origins of all that is great and good. My dad, a diehard nationalist from North Wales, banged on about how Elvis' ancestors came from West Wales to much ridicule but apparently there might be some truth in it.
Old Jun 17th 2012, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

Hoho. My English husband calls it West England.
Old Jun 17th 2012, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

Tony-the-Tigger has much to be proud ofTony-the-Tigger has much to be proud ofTony-the-Tigger has much to be proud ofTony-the-Tigger has much to be proud ofTony-the-Tigger has much to be proud ofTony-the-Tigger has much to be proud ofTony-the-Tigger has much to be proud ofTony-the-Tigger has much to be proud ofTony-the-Tigger has much to be proud ofTony-the-Tigger has much to be proud ofTony-the-Tigger has much to be proud of

Ambergris is very useful and valuable too, if you are lucky enough to find some.
Old Jun 17th 2012, 4:44 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Tom Jones
Old Jun 17th 2012, 4:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Third6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really nice

Didn't Buckfast originate in Wales? The Scots thank you
Old Jun 17th 2012, 5:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

What no mention of sheep yet
Old Jun 17th 2012, 5:27 pm
lf1
BE Forum Addict

lf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond repute

Shirley Bassey, Duffy, Rob Brydon, Rhod Gilbert & Katherine Jenkins.
Old Jun 17th 2012, 5:35 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lf1
The Manics
Old Jun 17th 2012, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

Water supply to most of North West England and the Midlands
Old Jun 17th 2012, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

PeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lf1
Last time I was home I went out for dinner with some old mates, one of my mates wife's sister came along, she was Katherine Jenkins mum, I had no idea my old mate was her uncle!!
Old Jun 17th 2012, 7:34 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PeterF
Last time I was home I went out for dinner with some old mates, one of my mates wife's sister came along, she was Katherine Jenkins mum, I had no idea my old mate was her uncle!!
My mums friends sons wife had a cousin who met Tom jones. I shit you not

It was in the newspaper
Old Jun 17th 2012, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

Tony-the-Tigger has much to be proud ofTony-the-Tigger has much to be proud ofTony-the-Tigger has much to be proud ofTony-the-Tigger has much to be proud ofTony-the-Tigger has much to be proud ofTony-the-Tigger has much to be proud ofTony-the-Tigger has much to be proud ofTony-the-Tigger has much to be proud ofTony-the-Tigger has much to be proud ofTony-the-Tigger has much to be proud ofTony-the-Tigger has much to be proud of

John Hartson - He's got no hair but we don't care....
Old Jun 17th 2012, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by el_richo
My mums friends sons wife had a cousin who met Tom jones. I shit you not

It was in the newspaper
Shakin' Stevens and H from Steps

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.