Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Good place to buy ipod in Halifax?

Good place to buy ipod in Halifax?

Old Jul 11th 2008, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

rgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to behold
Default Good place to buy ipod in Halifax?

We are going to visiting the Halifax area next week and its my husbands 30th bday. He wants an ipod touch so I'm wondering what store would be a good idea to visit. Am I right in thinking that future store sells electronics?

Thanks
Old Jul 11th 2008, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good place to buy ipod in Halifax?

Originally Posted by rgilbert
We are going to visiting the Halifax area next week and its my husbands 30th bday. He wants an ipod touch so I'm wondering what store would be a good idea to visit. Am I right in thinking that future store sells electronics?

Thanks
There is a Future shop out at Bayers Lake.
http://www.futureshop.ca/home.asp
You could also look at The Source,
http://www.thesource.ca/estore/categ...genum=1&sort=1
Walmart and Atlantic Superstore might also be worth looking at pricewise although not as much choice