Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Goggle box- anything worth watching on TV?

Goggle box- anything worth watching on TV?

Old Apr 1st 2016, 1:39 pm
Banned

veggies is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Goggle box- anything worth watching on TV?

@BU....I hear ya, but my first stop is a repository site, and it's apparent that some of the folks who upload to this member site, perhaps get some of their stuff from Torrent sites. However, all you have to do here is DL the zipped movies, songs, apps, software onto your desktop via the links provided to cloud services.

Quality wise...we are talking decent HCAM, 720p and 1080p mostly.
Old Apr 1st 2016, 2:38 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

@veggies
Fancy a challenge

English title - The Round Up
French title - La Rafle
2010 with Jean Reno.

I've only ever found versions with no subtitles. Even now, most of the results don't actually have it even if it appears they do.

Perhaps you can find a subtitled version that is what it says it is.
Old Apr 1st 2016, 2:56 pm
Banned

What is the wager on this...... a 'monkey' perhaps?
Old Apr 1st 2016, 4:10 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by veggies
What is the wager on this...... a 'monkey' perhaps?
You get custody of my stepson. He used to be a right monkey.
Old Apr 1st 2016, 4:44 pm
Banned

Wow....does your partner know how you feel about their son?

Side Note: £500 = Monkey

Originally Posted by BristolUK
You get custody of my stepson. He used to be a right monkey.
Old Apr 11th 2016, 3:11 am
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute

The Walking Dead- just managed to catch the season finale now gotta wait until October to find out....
Old Apr 11th 2016, 11:55 am
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

Started watching "Billions" (via Crave TV). Good cast - Damien Lewis & Paul Giamatti & a bit cheesy but entertaining enough.
Old Apr 11th 2016, 4:36 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
Started watching "Billions" (via Crave TV). Good cast - Damien Lewis & Paul Giamatti & a bit cheesy but entertaining enough.
Nice show ain't it? I got into it last month, but watch it via an online streaming site. No payment required and all the episodes are easily laid out

access: type in 'couchtuner' into google and follow the first link. You will see all the network shows listed alphabetically.

The only way Giamatti's character gets to have a wife like that in real life is if they have power and money. She is a hottie and has brains too to boot. She also wears the pants as she slaps him around due to his addiction to BDSM
Old Apr 11th 2016, 4:52 pm
Oscar nominated

I got into it last month, but watch it via an online streaming site. No payment required and all the episodes are easily laid out.....access: type in 'couchtuner' into google...
Or this one Watch Billions (2016) Online Free - PrimeWire | 1Channel and its several variations or this one Watch Billions online - download Billions - on 1Channel | LetMeWatchThis and its several variations, or this one Watch Billions online - Watch Series and its several variations, or this one Watch Billions Streaming Online Free or...

You make it sound like you've discovered something that nobody else has.
Old Apr 11th 2016, 5:00 pm
Banned

Or this one Watch Billions (2016) Online Free - PrimeWire | 1Channel and its several variations or this one Watch Billions online - download Billions - on 1Channel | LetMeWatchThis and its several variations, or this one Watch Billions online - Watch Series and its several variations, or this one Watch Billions Streaming Online Free or...

You make it sound like you've discovered something that nobody else has.
I didn't realize we are measuring private parts...my bad. You can put away the bra size measure / tape rule
Old Apr 11th 2016, 5:05 pm
Oscar nominated

I didn't realize we are measuring private parts...my bad. You can put away the bra size measure / tape rule
Sorry but the tone of some of your posts, especially those on this subject does sound a tad 'superior' sometimes.

For a new member, you do come across as if you're not really a new member nudge, nudge, wink, wink.
Old Apr 11th 2016, 5:13 pm
Banned

Sorry but the tone of some of your posts, especially those on this subject does sound a tad 'superior' sometimes.

For a new member, you do come across as if you're not really a new member nudge, nudge, wink, wink.
Ah...here we go again, because am not willing to bend over and take your crap? Perhaps you should just zip it
Old Apr 11th 2016, 5:15 pm
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Ah...here we go again, because am not willing to bend over and take your crap? Perhaps you should just zip it
Hey, don't be rude to Bristol, and what with this "Here we go again"? When was before? Are you a returning poster?
Old Apr 11th 2016, 5:18 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by bats
Hey, don't be rude to Bristol, and what with this "Here we go again"? When was before? Are you a returning poster?
By that I mean...when someone disagrees, they are automatically a "returning poster". I have been a long term lurker of the site, and am familiar with some of the posters and their style.
Old Apr 11th 2016, 5:42 pm
Oscar nominated

...I have been a long term lurker of the site, and am familiar with some of the posters and their style.
That's as maybe, but...
where was the first time?

And how is my thought that your posts about streaming come across as a bit superior, crap?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.