God save America

Old Jan 31st 2017, 12:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: God save America

I wish to register a complaint. I believe that the title of this thread be changed to

Someone or Something save America.

Surely this title God save America is offensive to atheists, women, trans gendered persons and persons of colour?

Why does it have to be God?
Old Jan 31st 2017, 12:24 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
I wish to register a complaint. I believe that the title of this thread be changed to

Surely this title God save America is offensive to atheists, women, trans gendered persons and persons of colour?

Are you drunk? Other than among the atheists there are lots of God fans counted in the other groups. The person who starts the thread makes the title.
Old Jan 31st 2017, 12:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker
Are you drunk? Other than among the atheists there are lots of God fans counted in the other groups. The person who starts the thread makes the title.
No Im not drunk The mods have the ability to change a thread title if they so wish
Oh Im sure there are lots of God supporters in those other groups I mentioned.
Has anyone asked God if he wants to actually save America?
Perhaps you could give him a call and post his answer.

Perhaps you need another coffee and reread the post then you might get it like your polygraph comment yesterday
Old Jan 31st 2017, 1:04 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

OP here. I made the thread shortly after watching Trump's inaugural address. It was a play on the the American presidential custom of saying, "God bless America".
Old Jan 31st 2017, 1:12 pm
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

God is ok, it's not saying which god is it, it's just a God or your God, if u don't believe in any God then yeh it could be a thread to stay away from.
Old Jan 31st 2017, 1:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Shard
OP here. I made the thread shortly after watching Trump's inaugural address. It was a play on the the American presidential custom of saying, "God bless America".
Oh I know Im just trying to have a bit of fun however in this modern PC world I was merely demonstrating that the title excludes those groups I mentioned and that the title might offend a member of these groups.

Too early in the morning for some to grasp my failed attempt at satire and just how crazy this world is becoming.
Old Jan 31st 2017, 2:26 pm

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I know Im just trying to have a bit of fun however in this modern PC world I was merely demonstrating that the title excludes those groups I mentioned and that the title might offend a member of these groups.

Too early in the morning for some to grasp my failed attempt at satire and just how crazy this world is becoming.
Crazy world in our eyes yeh agreed

But seriously, how long was it before the terror turned its tables and disgruntled white kids watching and having "Isis this and Muslim that" rammed into their heads, started revenge killing inside Islamic meeting places ?

Really it's time all this just stopped. But it won't will it, it will just get worse.
Old Jan 31st 2017, 2:59 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by magnumpi
having "Isis this and Muslim that" rammed into their heads
Do please explain this head ramming. I have some white kids and have not been aware of them being head rammed (except on the ice hockey pitch).
Old Jan 31st 2017, 3:01 pm

Originally Posted by dbd33
Do please explain this head ramming. I have some white kids and have not been aware of them being head rammed (except on the ice hockey pitch).
Ha ha, u didnt even know who Kathleen Wynne was so you don't count
Old Jan 31st 2017, 3:13 pm
Listen to the Music

dave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond repute

The man has a point.
Personally I don't care who or what people choose to believe or not to believe in, but we should realise that this site should tolerate different arguments.. even those you disagree with.
Suggesting that some should stay away from this thread simply because they express views you don't like should give us pause for thought.
Old Jan 31st 2017, 3:35 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by magnumpi
Ha ha, u didnt even know who Kathleen Wynne was so you don't count
Kathleen Wynne is not part of Trump's government (at least not as far as I know).
Old Jan 31st 2017, 4:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond repute

I got what you where coming from FL.... having a shot at the PC brigade, there is always someone somewhere thats going to be get offended at something. Why? wasted energy...

I get called "limey" a lot, as i suspect a lot of people on here do being from Britain, does that ruffle my PC feathers? no i dont have any thankfully.
Old Jan 31st 2017, 4:30 pm
Slob

Souvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul_Shepherd
I got what you where coming from FL.... having a shot at the PC brigade, there is always someone somewhere thats going to be get offended at something. Why? wasted energy...

I get called "limey" a lot, as i suspect a lot of people on here do being from Britain, does that ruffle my PC feathers? no i dont have any thankfully.
I've never heard an American or Canadian use the word limey.
Old Jan 31st 2017, 4:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvy
I've never heard an American or Canadian use the word limey.
Really, i get it all the time!! must be a Peterborough thing. lol
Old Jan 31st 2017, 4:34 pm
Slob

Souvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul_Shepherd
Really, i get it all the time!! must be a Peterborough thing. lol
Maybe it is.

Do many people down your way ware plaid and John Deere caps?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.