Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Get your City on the Global Monopoly Board

Wikiposts

Get your City on the Global Monopoly Board

Old Jan 28th 2008, 3:46 am
Sloopy Dippinsprinkles

MrsLauder99 is just really niceMrsLauder99 is just really niceMrsLauder99 is just really niceMrsLauder99 is just really niceMrsLauder99 is just really niceMrsLauder99 is just really niceMrsLauder99 is just really niceMrsLauder99 is just really niceMrsLauder99 is just really niceMrsLauder99 is just really nice
Default Get your City on the Global Monopoly Board

Monopoly are going to create a Global Monopoly (I heard it on the radio this morning) and you can vote for your city and also nominate cities which aren't out there yet.

So if you wanted to see Calgary on the Monopoly board (Toronto is up there for being on the board) then go to the web addy I've pasted below and vote Calgary or any other city you might want in.

http://www.hasbro.com/games/kid-games/monopoly/

I've voted for both Edinburgh and nominated Calgary as it wasn't a choice yet but if enough people vote then it might get on the board.

Old Jan 28th 2008, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

L'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud ofL'il Bear has much to be proud of
Default Re: Get your City on the Global Monopoly Board

Originally Posted by MrsLauder99
Monopoly are going to create a Global Monopoly (I heard it on the radio this morning) and you can vote for your city and also nominate cities which aren't out there yet.

So if you wanted to see Calgary on the Monopoly board (Toronto is up there for being on the board) then go to the web addy I've pasted below and vote Calgary or any other city you might want in.

http://www.hasbro.com/games/kid-games/monopoly/

I've voted for both Edinburgh and nominated Calgary as it wasn't a choice yet but if enough people vote then it might get on the board.

Cool - I nominated Lancaster, UK - not my home town - but my Uni town and where I met my Canadian partner ...and Vancouver had to be my other one....sorry.
Old Jan 28th 2008, 10:08 pm
Sloopy Dippinsprinkles

MrsLauder99 is just really niceMrsLauder99 is just really niceMrsLauder99 is just really niceMrsLauder99 is just really niceMrsLauder99 is just really niceMrsLauder99 is just really niceMrsLauder99 is just really niceMrsLauder99 is just really niceMrsLauder99 is just really niceMrsLauder99 is just really nice

Thants great. It's just good to get Canada on the board. Just thought it'd be a bit fun. Thought that there might be loads of other towns other than London for England and Edinburgh for north of the border that people may want to see on the monopoly board!

Mr L says it's best method of viral marketing!!! so guess he won't be voting.
Old Jan 28th 2008, 11:31 pm
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

My old city of Aberdeen already has it's own Monopoly board

There is also the good old British Chavopoly too

Every second square on a Canadian version would have to be a Timmies pitstop
Attached Thumbnails Get your City on the Global Monopoly Board-aberdeen-monopoly.jpg   Get your City on the Global Monopoly Board-chavopoly.jpg