Gah.

Old Nov 16th 2014, 3:42 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gah.

Your mother **** pigs.
Old Nov 16th 2014, 4:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond repute

I was so expecting that the second i saw that Oink posted
Old Nov 16th 2014, 4:06 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Are you a virgin?
Old Nov 16th 2014, 4:48 am
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
Are you a virgin?
My strength is as the strength of ten because my heart is pure.

Last edited by caretaker; Nov 16th 2014 at 5:29 am. Reason: sheer joy of editing
Old Nov 16th 2014, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yorkiechef has a reputation beyond reputeYorkiechef has a reputation beyond reputeYorkiechef has a reputation beyond reputeYorkiechef has a reputation beyond reputeYorkiechef has a reputation beyond reputeYorkiechef has a reputation beyond reputeYorkiechef has a reputation beyond reputeYorkiechef has a reputation beyond reputeYorkiechef has a reputation beyond reputeYorkiechef has a reputation beyond reputeYorkiechef has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MillieF
Shut up....some of us ended up in tender relations, married with children involved...and a lot of international experience that didn't involve dealing with a bloody snowbelt! I (just because I am English too) put up with people like you whining about bloody gravy granuals? etc...I didn't want to stay in whining Britain (i left a long time ago, for a 'proper' life of travel and adventure...did you, or would you, had you had the chance?) but I'd sure prefer any strange continent to one with you in it! You are one negative moaner
F### Me! One tiny bit of snow in November and a bit of wind chill and you're at each other's throats, can we expect a few mass murders over the next few months. Quite warm here in York, we are having a love in....time for a cuddle!
Old Nov 16th 2014, 12:34 pm
Pictou County Superstarâ„¢

Greenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what you lot are complaining about, because, here in Nova Scotia, it's a balmy 27.1 degrees outside (9:34am) and the cotton trees are in full bloom.
Old Nov 16th 2014, 12:40 pm
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh hmm, it's looking a lot like xmas in Scarborough ON today, pretty fluffy flurries twinkle ing down from the sky.
Old Nov 16th 2014, 2:52 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Breezy and -8 with some blowing snow in Regina. As you can see traffic on the main drag (Albert St) remains unimpeded.
Attached Thumbnails Gah.-20141116_091913.jpg  
Old Nov 16th 2014, 3:48 pm

Originally Posted by caretaker
Breezy and -8 with some blowing snow in Regina. As you can see traffic on the main drag (Albert St) remains unimpeded.
I can see why people leave the UK for the gentle charms of Canada.
Old Nov 16th 2014, 4:12 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Originally Posted by Oink
I can see why people leave the UK for the gentle charms of Canada.
For the children - 2 miles south this busy thoroughfare will be closed off and thousands of snow-suited and moon-booted kiddies will crowd the sidewalks to see the annual Santa Claus Parade.
Old Nov 16th 2014, 4:14 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

For the children - 2 miles south this busy thoroughfare will be closed off and thousands of snow-suited and moon-booted kiddies will crowd the sidewalks to see the annual Santa Claus Parade.
How on earth does he have time to do that, with only six weeks to go?!
Old Nov 16th 2014, 6:01 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Originally Posted by Shard
How on earth does he have time to do that, with only six weeks to go?!
It'll be easier this year, not because any more children are naughty but because of factors beyond Santa's control. The reindeer are refusing to fly over vast tracts of the earth - Iceland and Hawaii because of volcano activity, Japan because of radiation, Indonesia because of an airliner disappearing and Ukraine because of one blowing up. They won't land anywhere there's been an outbreak of ebola virus and Santa's afraid to deliver in Nigeria or Somalia because of Boko Haram and Al Shabab. Rudolph read up on the Iron Dome air defence system and said Israel was another no go, but that was a quick stop anyway. Denied entry to North Korea and China and most of Pakistan's tribal areas this could be the fastest Christmas Eve for the old man yet.
The sun comes out in time for the parade:
Attached Thumbnails Gah.-img_20141116_131330.jpg  

Last edited by caretaker; Nov 16th 2014 at 6:15 pm.
Old Nov 16th 2014, 10:01 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

It'll be easier this year, not because any more children are naughty but because of factors beyond Santa's control. The reindeer are refusing to fly over vast tracts of the earth - Iceland and Hawaii because of volcano activity, Japan because of radiation, Indonesia because of an airliner disappearing and Ukraine because of one blowing up. They won't land anywhere there's been an outbreak of ebola virus and Santa's afraid to deliver in Nigeria or Somalia because of Boko Haram and Al Shabab. Rudolph read up on the Iron Dome air defence system and said Israel was another no go, but that was a quick stop anyway. Denied entry to North Korea and China and most of Pakistan's tribal areas this could be the fastest Christmas Eve for the old man yet.
The sun comes out in time for the parade:
Nicely done Sir.

I'm glad that the sun shone for your bit of the obviously quantum entangled Santa particle, because his other embodiments in Richmond Hill and downtown Toronto had grey skies and clouds too low and glowering for VFR flying in Reindeer Powered Sleds (RPSs).
Old Nov 17th 2014, 12:36 am
BE user by choice

Location: A Briton, married to a Canadian, now in Fredericton.
MillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yorkiechef
F### Me! One tiny bit of snow in November and a bit of wind chill and you're at each other's throats, can we expect a few mass murders over the next few months. Quite warm here in York, we are having a love in....time for a cuddle!
Oh yes...hang on in there...it's going to be a bumpy ride...there'll be blood before spring time dontcha know (none of it mine)

Hate to NOT have a cause to whinge plasticperson, but here in the back of beyond it's been fantastic! Minus 10 this morning, and freezing all day...but...sunny and light and bright My husband popped his jacket on and barbequed a steak this evening! If it stays like this I shall have to go and kick my puppy!
Old Nov 17th 2014, 2:04 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MillieF
....Minus 10 this morning, and freezing all day...but...sunny and light and bright
The feels like was -15 when I set off to buy the recommended thick rubber stair tread this morning. I actually salted the stone steps as they were icy. I don't recall having to do that pre-xmas before.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.