Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

G3 IPOD Nano Help please??

G3 IPOD Nano Help please??

Old Feb 8th 2008, 7:05 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute
Default G3 IPOD Nano Help please??

Daughter got a IPOD Nano for crimbo and on crimbo day I managed to get some songs onto it. Now she wants to load more songs onto it and has lost the instruction - IPOD Help is well only helpful if you understand all this stuff - personally I don't know what's wrong with personal CD players.

So before I really lose my patience - does anyone know how I do this - before I make her call the IPOD helpline that is!

I hate these things:curse:
Old Feb 8th 2008, 7:38 pm
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: G3 IPOD Nano Help please??

Originally Posted by Piff Poff
Daughter got a IPOD Nano for crimbo and on crimbo day I managed to get some songs onto it. Now she wants to load more songs onto it and has lost the instruction - IPOD Help is well only helpful if you understand all this stuff - personally I don't know what's wrong with personal CD players.

So before I really lose my patience - does anyone know how I do this - before I make her call the IPOD helpline that is!

I hate these things:curse:
If you are using iTunes you put the CD in that you want on the iPod, choose import and it puts the songs on the iTunes library, then once all CD's have been imported plug the iPod in. It should automatically update, if not go to file and choose sync iPod.

Easy
Old Feb 8th 2008, 7:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Purley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond repute

I remember asking here about what to do when the computer did not recognize the iPod. With the help of the kind person at London Drugs, I now know that you need to reset the iPod by pressing the Menu button and the middle button at the same time.

Maybe this will work for you if the above information doesn't work.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 9:38 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys - well the sync command in the file menu is grey not black so I shall try Liz's thing and then sync all the tunes! I'll let you know if I'm succesfull.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 9:53 pm

Thank you both - I now have a happy teen I even got a 'Thank you Mummy I love you!

So thank you guys!
Old Feb 8th 2008, 11:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you both - I now have a happy teen I even got a 'Thank you Mummy I love you!

So thank you guys!
Hi Piff Poff you could probably get the instructions on the internet we always loose the instructions to things and have to print them off here, well done anyway, happy teens are worth the effort
Old Feb 8th 2008, 11:30 pm

Thanks CoffeePot. Hopefully I'll remember what to do next time the world ends
Old Feb 8th 2008, 11:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks CoffeePot. Hopefully I'll remember what to do next time the world ends
with teenagers thats every other day