Fun game....

Old Nov 9th 2006, 3:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Frustrating game....

careful - it's addictive.

www.weffriddles.com

(I changed the title from "Fun game" to the above - seemed more apt....lol)

Last edited by Calgal; Nov 9th 2006 at 5:03 am.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 4:10 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fun game....

it won't be addictive to me if I can't even get off level one! I get that "in the dark" is the clue, and where to put the answer, but what that answer is ......???

..... I'm thinking of downloading and playing that backgammon game, I've seen it advertised so much!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited by Alberta_Rose; Nov 9th 2006 at 4:16 am.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 4:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morwenna
it won't be addictive to me if I can't even get off level one! I get that "in the dark" is the clue, and where to put the answer, but what that answer is ......???
Took me a while, too - but the answer is literally "in the dark"
Old Nov 9th 2006, 4:36 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Calgal
Took me a while, too - but the answer is literally "in the dark"
OK.

So how do you play backgammon?

.................................................. .................

I tried putting "in the dark" with and without spaces. I tried putting bits of it. I tried words like "clueless" (me) ..... I don't know how the guy's mind works, obviously.

Last edited by Alberta_Rose; Nov 9th 2006 at 4:45 am.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 4:42 am
BE Forum Addict

OK.

So how do you play backgammon?
Me personally? With difficulty, 'cos I haven't got a bloody clue....
Old Nov 9th 2006, 4:47 am
little snowy owl

see edit of last post. Am about to give up and go to bed
Old Nov 9th 2006, 4:58 am
BE Forum Addict

see edit of last post. Am about to give up and go to bed
Look again morw. The answer is "in the dark"

(what is the page?)
Old Nov 9th 2006, 5:20 am
little snowy owl

Originally Posted by Calgal
Look again morw. The answer is "in the dark"

(what is the page?)
How does the whole answer look then .... maybe I'm putting it in the wrong place somehow?
Old Nov 9th 2006, 8:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

How does the whole answer look then .... maybe I'm putting it in the wrong place somehow?
Can't understand this at all - even looked on the forum (lots seem to have the same problem).

I am obviously too thick !!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 12:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dying to leave England
Can't understand this at all - even looked on the forum (lots seem to have the same problem).

I am obviously too thick !!
Yep, me too. I am definitely "in the dark"
Old Nov 9th 2006, 1:20 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm stuck on level 5

Old Nov 9th 2006, 1:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

cov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to behold

OK...level 1. I get that the answer is literally "in the dark", so if I'm reading the instructions correctly, then the URL should be:
http://www.weffriddles.com/in%20the%20dark.html or http://www.weffriddles.com/inthedark.html but neither of these work. Could someone post the correct URL for the first level to give us some idea?

Ignore me. I actually did what it takes to solve this riddle the first time I looked at it, but neglected to actually re-read the page.

Last edited by cov-canuck; Nov 9th 2006 at 1:36 pm.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 1:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

cov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to behold
Red face Re: Fun game....

Oops...I just skipped from question 5 to 9 by entering an incorrect answer...is that cheating?
Old Nov 9th 2006, 1:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

TrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cov-canuck
OK...level 1. I get that the answer is literally "in the dark", so if I'm reading the instructions correctly, then the URL should be:
http://www.weffriddles.com/in%20the%20dark.html or http://www.weffriddles.com/inthedark.html but neither of these work. Could someone post the correct URL for the first level to give us some idea?

Ignore me. I actually did what it takes to solve this riddle the first time I looked at it, but neglected to actually re-read the page.

? I've tried this and it doesn't work. Help!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 2:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cov-canuck
Oops...I just skipped from question 5 to 9 by entering an incorrect answer...is that cheating?
Sort of - you accidentally entered the correct answer to another level - you need to go back and do it again (apparently you need earlier answers for later on)

Like Ro, I got very stuck at level 5 for a couple of days. Now I'm REALLY stuck at eight - driving me insane

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.