free hugs x

Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light
Default free hugs x

This clip brought a lump to my throat and a tear to my eye not sure if it was the song or the actions

for everyone, like me, who feels they need a hug x

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vi...213531&cache=1
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 12:18 am
BE Forum Addict

cov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: free hugs x

I think the world would be a better place if everyone had a hug a day. People should do this more often...in a very public place of course...still some weirdos out there!
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 2:45 am
...in these shoes?

ellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to behold

Most excellent. ooooooxxooooo
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

carrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud of

Aw bless, that was lovely. hugs to all xox
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 7:26 am
Senile Member

Daedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond repute

I got tears in my eyes watching that too

Sent you some huggy karma, thanks for sharing that link!
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 12:28 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

I needed a hug today ....... didn't get much sleep last night!

Thanks for that......... Hugs to everybody!
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 2:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Morwenna
I needed a hug today ....... didn't get much sleep last night!

Thanks for that......... Hugs to everybody!

{{{{ BIG HUG }}}} to you and everyone. Hope the reason you didnt sleep was nothing to bad x
I know its such a 'girlie' thing but sometimes as i say to my husband i just NEED a hug!
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 6:57 pm
Just Joined

Mississauga Or Bust has a brilliant futureMississauga Or Bust has a brilliant futureMississauga Or Bust has a brilliant futureMississauga Or Bust has a brilliant futureMississauga Or Bust has a brilliant futureMississauga Or Bust has a brilliant future

First impressions told me this would be very corny but the further in you view the more you feel moved...wierd.
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 7:58 pm

minihaha is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: free hugs x

Aww I love this clip.I started to well up too...

Thanx I needed that today serious PMT, but feel much better now.

More {{{{{Huggs}}}} to pass on Happy Crimbo everyone

Minihaha x
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing that..........you can never have too many hugs.

Merry Christmas hugs......to all !!!!!

Linda
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 8:56 pm
Senile Member

Daedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Linda P
Thanks for sharing that..........you can never have too many hugs.

Merry Christmas hugs......to all !!!!!

Linda
Merry Christmas Linda & co... just finished my first glass of x-mas cheer & watched the clip again, it is strange how it seems to affect most a couple of minutes into it!

{{{HUGS}}}
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 9:11 pm
Ontario

Sutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to behold

Yes tear here too....

Such a small thing and FREE, to see the smiles it gave to people, if you can do that to every one you met then the world would be a better place...
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 10:22 pm
Senile Member

Originally Posted by Sutherlands

Yes tear here too....

Such a small thing and FREE, to see the smiles it gave to people, if you can do that to every one you met then the world would be a better place...
I think the bits with the 'reluctant' huggers, the ones that seemed a bit nervous/afraid that turned around and just did it, then seeing the smiles on their faces afterwards like they let go of something in themselves... think thats what started me off. Then seeing the little kids giving hugs just went and made it a fait accompli!
Old Dec 24th 2006, 2:33 am
...in these shoes?

ellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to behold

We loved that! The kids started a 'free hugs' game too. Put a smile on our faces! Thanx!"
Old Dec 24th 2006, 2:40 am
Senile Member

Originally Posted by ellsie
We loved that! The kids started a 'free hugs' game too. Put a smile on our faces! Thanx!"
kids hugs are probably the best you cant get, they just radiat love & cuteness... like getting teddy bear hugs when we were kids(only comparison that came to mind!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.