Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Free cricket channel on Shaw Cable.

Free cricket channel on Shaw Cable.

Old Mar 6th 2010, 2:52 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Free cricket channel on Shaw Cable.

Originally Posted by lmartin999
See you know you were just pretending to like ice hockey. Once a real sport is going on you know where your heart really belongs
She could have taken the afternoon off and popped down to the ground. It looks lovely and sunny, everyone looks like they're having a good bevy time and if NZ get their finger out they could go two up in the ODI series.
Old Mar 6th 2010, 3:03 am

lmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
She could have taken the afternoon off and popped down to the ground. It looks lovely and sunny, everyone looks like they're having a good bevy time and if NZ get their finger out they could go two up in the ODI series.
Good to see Ponting making 1
Old Mar 6th 2010, 3:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Elizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of light

See you know you were just pretending to like ice hockey. Once a real sport is going on you know where your heart really belongs

LOL Imartin999, you're cracking me up.

Yeah I shoulda got down there to Eden Park today and had a few bevvies with the rest of 'em...I suck...
Old Mar 6th 2010, 3:07 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see Ponting making 1
Was highly chuffed by that. And that **** Clarke only made 11. I forgot how much I hate the Aussie team.
Old Mar 6th 2010, 3:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Elizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of light

it's really piddling down here now....

yesterday was a scorcher
Old Mar 6th 2010, 3:44 am

They're back at it but at 46 for 4 its probably curtains NZ.
Old Mar 6th 2010, 4:28 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Baseball starts soon.... = Cricket evolved for the new world!
Old Mar 6th 2010, 4:38 am
Banned

bsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G77
Baseball starts soon.... = Cricket evolved for the new world!
Get a grip, that's just rounders minus the navy blue P.E. skirt.
Old Mar 6th 2010, 5:04 am

Originally Posted by bsmith
Or sad looser teachers trying to regain their youth by beating 9-10 year olds.
Old Mar 6th 2010, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Oink
They're back at it but at 46 for 4 its probably curtains NZ.
yep, hideous 'orrible curtains..we lost....
Old Mar 6th 2010, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

GAH!!! I remember those navy blue P.E skirts, I used to hate wearing that ugly thing.
Old Mar 7th 2010, 3:41 am
Banned

bsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elizabeth I
GAH!!! I remember those navy blue P.E skirts, I used to hate wearing that ugly thing.

Unsurprisingly, I have a somewhat fonder memory of them.
Old Mar 7th 2010, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Unsurprisingly, I have a somewhat fonder memory of them.
Yes I'm sure you do!
Old Mar 7th 2010, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

lol...that's making me laugh now, the memories of P.E and the dang navy skirts being too short...
Old Mar 16th 2010, 12:30 am

They've cut off CBN but now you get CricketPlus (192 Shaw BC) for a free trial, so you can watch most of the IPL games.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.