Foibles or OCD???

Old Jun 26th 2008, 7:07 pm
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

The_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Foibles or OCD???

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
if it was hobnobs then im with you......but custard creams...yuk!!
especially custard creams, and digestives, and gingernuts, and bourbons...
Old Jun 26th 2008, 7:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvenir
That brings me to another one. Loading the dishwasher properly. I will unload it and re-load it, if Souvette hasn't done it according to my rules.
Originally Posted by Steve_P
Loading the dishwasher properly is one of my obsessions luckily Mrs_P has the same obsession. If our sons come over for a meal and "help" clean up by loading the dishwasher we will invariably have to reload it before running it through.
Originally Posted by Oakvillian
Loading the dishwasher properly isn't an obsession - it's just sound good practice. That's what I keep telling myself as I unload it and load it again, anyway.
I chose the wrong profession. Clearly if I'd gone into Dishwasher Intervention Therapy I'd be a millionaire by now...
Old Jun 26th 2008, 7:10 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The_Bax
especially custard creams, and digestives, and gingernuts, and bourbons...
eeeeww gross biscuits....im talking some serious stuff here....Club Orange, KitKat, chocolate chip cookies...and Rocky
Old Jun 26th 2008, 7:13 pm
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

The_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of light

eeeeww gross biscuits....im talking some serious stuff here....Club Orange, KitKat, chocolate chip cookies...and Rocky
but you get so few in a packet - they're more starter fodder.
Old Jun 26th 2008, 7:14 pm
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

Originally Posted by Bill_S
I chose the wrong profession. Clearly if I'd gone into Dishwasher Intervention Therapy I'd be a millionaire by now...
No - far better choice would be 'teaching the other half how to do it properly' lessons.
Old Jun 26th 2008, 7:15 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

but you get so few in a packet - they're more starter fodder.
Rocky biscuits are the king of biscuits....you'd have a hard job munching though a packet of them...big chunky chocolate.....yummy
Old Jun 26th 2008, 7:17 pm
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

Rocky biscuits are the king of biscuits....you'd have a hard job munching though a packet of them...big chunky chocolate.....yummy
I feel a gauntlet being thrown down here....do I react?Are they biscuits?Are Jaffa Cakes?Am I hungry?

Betcha I could go a packet!
Old Jun 26th 2008, 7:20 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

I feel a gauntlet being thrown down here....do I react?Are they biscuits?Are Jaffa Cakes?Am I hungry?

I don't like Jaffa Cake....but i will challenge you to a pack of Viscount..(mint)......game on bax...
Old Jun 26th 2008, 7:25 pm
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

I don't like Jaffa Cake....but i will challenge you to a pack of Viscount..(mint)......game on bax...
As soon as I find a packet of Rockies we're away!
Old Jun 26th 2008, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

andrew & linda is just really niceandrew & linda is just really niceandrew & linda is just really niceandrew & linda is just really niceandrew & linda is just really niceandrew & linda is just really niceandrew & linda is just really niceandrew & linda is just really niceandrew & linda is just really nice

Well, apparently - a jaffa cake is not a biscuit. The science behind it is that if you leave a jaffa cake out in the open air, the sponge will go stale thus making it a cake as opposed to a biscuit which will not go stale! I'm full of useless information (well, full of something......)

In relation to locking the doors and checking them constantly, I've been known to pull the handle on the door so tight that it hurts my hand, then when I get to the top of the stairs and my hand is still hurting then I know I've checked the door and don't have to go back down the stairs again - yep, I know, I'm mad!

L

Last edited by andrew & linda; Jun 26th 2008 at 7:30 pm. Reason: Just checked the post four times again!!!!!!
Old Jun 26th 2008, 7:33 pm
No time for muppets!

Mikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of light

I have full blown OCD and trust me its a pain in the but!
Old Jun 26th 2008, 7:34 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

As soon as I find a packet of Rockies we're away!
I hope thats not stalling tactics
Old Jun 26th 2008, 7:35 pm
riding the saltchuck

Edna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond reputeEdna Bucket has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andrew & linda
Well, apparently - a jaffa cake is not a biscuit. The science behind it is that if you leave a jaffa cake out in the open air, the sponge will go stale thus making it a cake as opposed to a biscuit which will not go stale! I'm full of useless information (well, full of something......)

In relation to locking the doors and checking them constantly, I've been known to pull the handle on the door so tight that it hurts my hand, then when I get to the top of the stairs and my hand is still hurting then I know I've checked the door and don't have to go back down the stairs again - yep, I know, I'm mad!

L
Jaffa cakes seem stale to me even when they're just out of the packet
Old Jun 26th 2008, 7:36 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Mikey B
I have full blown OCD and trust me its a pain in the but!
I think most people have a touch of OCD....i hate dirt....can't stand untidy messy mess.....but i know some people who could do with a dose of it
Old Jun 26th 2008, 7:41 pm
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

I hope thats not stalling tactics
Only because I haven't got any! Where dya get em? Don't think I've ever seen them?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.