Fitbit

Old May 12th 2013, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Monique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to beholdMonique_in_Canada is a splendid one to behold
Default Fitbit

Just curious.....don't think they are out in Canada yet (they are out in the US) altho they seemed to be sold out!!.....but has anyone got one, anyone heard of em, anyone thinking about getting one???

I have a buddy who has got one, its quite interesting to see his sleep pattern!!

http://www.fitbit.com
Old May 13th 2013, 3:40 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fitbit

I prefer the Nike fuelband
Old May 13th 2013, 3:46 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Monique_in_Canada
Just curious.....don't think they are out in Canada yet (they are out in the US) altho they seemed to be sold out!!.....but has anyone got one, anyone heard of em, anyone thinking about getting one???

I have a buddy who has got one, its quite interesting to see his sleep pattern!!

http://www.fitbit.com
My daughter bought me a FitBit Zip for Christmas. She has just bought one for herself...had to get it shipped from the US...cost $6 for shipping.
Old May 13th 2013, 6:02 am
me/moi

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Call my a cynic but it looks like classic tech geek kit that will be used for a month and then sit in a drawer for another eleven months before repeating the cycle.

However, I do like the part on the ad where it says "by climbing 8 flights of stairs every day you can climb Mt Everest in a year"!
Old May 13th 2013, 7:54 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shard
Call my a cynic but it looks like classic tech geek kit that will be used for a month and then sit in a drawer for another eleven months before repeating the cycle.
It reminds me of my old journey to work when I'd see people texting or talking on their mobiles at the crossing, waiting for the lights to change and I'd think however did people used to pass the time waiting to cross?

I do like the part on the ad where it says "by climbing 8 flights of stairs every day you can climb Mt Everest in a year"!
Where's the satisfaction in that? They'll have an escalator going up there next.
Old May 13th 2013, 8:23 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shard

However, I do like the part on the ad where it says "by climbing 8 flights of stairs every day you can climb Mt Everest in a year"!
It's motivated me to walk more.