Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

fishing for congratulations

fishing for congratulations

Old Jul 3rd 2006, 4:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: fishing for congratulations

awww thanks, I feel better now

lots of and karma, makes a girl smile

we move from here next week staying in a non internet place so wont be able to post for a while, but i can pick up i emails at work

then should be back here to tell you all about life as a student - its a diploma in health information management, maybe i should now call myself batty ex x-ray??

xxxxx
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 5:43 pm
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

Nah, I've just been pre-occupied with other things

Congratulations and good luck for the future

Originally Posted by batty-x-ray
here i am, celebrating getting my student visa, the house sale eventually going through ok, and finding temporary accomodation, --

we leave for peterborough ON mid august and there something missing, I've had no from you guys

was it something i said??
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 8:21 pm
Chilled out Cheshire Cat

Garfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud of

ATB for the big move, so a virtual cheers to you

We're just all dead jealous cos lots of us are still going to be waiting for ages
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Garfielduk
ATB for the big move, so a virtual cheers to you

We're just all dead jealous cos lots of us are still going to be waiting for ages
aw jealousy is a cruel and destructive thing and should be reserved for important matters such as those with small bums and flat stomachs
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

here i am, celebrating getting my student visa, the house sale eventually going through ok, and finding temporary accomodation, --

we leave for peterborough ON mid august and there something missing, I've had no from you guys

Hi B-X-R, it's easy to feel like you've been overlooked on the boards and have said something others don't like, I've had one or two moments like that myself, but don't sweat it, just carry on being yourself and have a good time

Sending you lots of congrats and best wishes on the move out to Peterborough next month. Hope everything goes smoothly.

Jaycee
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 9:23 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alberta_jaycee
Hi B-X-R, it's easy to feel like you've been overlooked on the boards and have said something others don't like, I've had one or two moments like that myself, but don't sweat it, just carry on being yourself and have a good time

Sending you lots of congrats and best wishes on the move out to Peterborough next month. Hope everything goes smoothly.

Jaycee
I'd never ignore you Gretchen.
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 9:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I'd never ignore you Gretchen.
AHEM...really?
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 9:27 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

AHEM...really?
YES
unlike you who ignored the message about the curry last nite!!!!
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

YES
Eerrr, what message was that? On what thread? You could've PM'd me (MODS....I want an Icon that cries and stamps it's feet please)
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 9:30 pm
Banned

Eerrr, what message was that? On what thread? You could've PM'd me (MODS....I want an Icon that cries and stamps it's feet please)
Luckily BECAUSE you didnt reply its HOPEFULLY going to be this weekend (you can tie it in with a trip to stampede )

Last edited by Butch Cassidy; Jul 3rd 2006 at 9:37 pm.
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Luckily BECAUSE you didnt reply its HOPEFULLY going to be this weekend (you can tie it in within a trip to stampede )
Oh Goodie, well I'll wait for a PM from you with all the details
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 10:36 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

YES
I would be another that missed the curry message, tell me more.

Steve
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 10:40 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Nah, you most likely didn't say it loud enough.

Anyway CONGRATULATIONS!! sorry I missed it first time around.

Congratulatory Karma on its way.

Cheers
Steve
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 11:56 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Hangman
I would be another that missed the curry message, tell me more.

Steve
Probably saturday nite, tandoori hut, 10th street NW.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 1:25 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Probably saturday nite, tandoori hut, 10th street NW.
Me and he has got hockey on Saturday, so not sure yet what form or when that will take place ..... but if you post a time, Tandoori Hut sounds good!

and we'd like to come if we're not otherwise engaged!

if we may

Thank you both for a fun evening last night. DH didn't have to work til 11am, so he was OK. ... Muggins here got up and did 2 trips to Calaway!