Fiction to reality.

Old Dec 30th 2007, 3:58 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fiction to reality.

Originally Posted by Mrs Miggins
PMSL Daft Batty, but seriously......

Stephen King's "Green Mile". Imagine if it was possible that the big guy could really be utterly good, or Mr Jingles the mouse could live forever, or if the bad guy would really get what he deserved.....

I like that idea,

Mrs M x
The Saskatchewan Government are renaming a section of Albert St in Regina the Green Mile after we won the Grey Cup in Football I don't know if they even thought of the implications before naming it, definately don't want that to turn into fact otherwise all sorts of weird thing will happen
Old Dec 31st 2007, 12:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

We love Harry Dresden too !

I think most of the books that I like would be sheer horror in real life, ie, violence, crime and war and death. No thanks, we have enough of that anyway.

But I would like to meet up with a few of the characters from my books. I wouldn't mind a night out in a pub in Dublin with some the Marian Keyes leading ladies, and in fact a night in a pub anywhere with the aforementioned Harry.
I also would not say no to a night in the sack with Jack Reacher from any of the Lee Child's books.
I'd like to go to a dinner party with half the mad characters from any Tony Parson's novel.
And I think a shopping trip and coffee with Kiki from Zadie Smith's On Beauty would be a great morning out too.

Old Dec 31st 2007, 9:27 pm
talking Ter Sami

acer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
If you could suddenly find out that one work of fiction was actually true, what book would you select?
As long as I can be an external observer rather than a major player it would have to be Wilt, assuming that Porterhouse Blue cannot really be considered fiction.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 9:44 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by acer rose
assuming that Porterhouse Blue cannot really be considered fiction.
LOL. You're right, it's horribly accurate.