fear!

Old Jun 30th 2006, 11:24 pm
Account Closed

yonk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fear!

Originally Posted by poolking
Nah I'm never loyal to one hairdresser, who ever is the cheapest gets my vote
That's because you are a bloke and they can't mess it up too bad.
Old Jun 30th 2006, 11:26 pm
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by yonk
That's because you are a bloke and they can't mess it up too bad.
My dad did once embarass a hairdresser we know, so much that she gave me a refund. I thought my hair was alright, my dad was a little out of order.
Old Jul 1st 2006, 2:23 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Yup, exactly! It's gotten rid of some of the fluff in my head.

So far, I've made one major life decision - I cheated on my hairdressor and got my hair cut here in Calgary. I think that's a big sign!
OMG thats a MASSIVE step.
Old Jul 1st 2006, 2:31 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
OMG thats a MASSIVE step.
Isn't it! I already know where I'll get my teeth looked at... by everyone!
Old Jul 1st 2006, 2:33 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't it! I already know where I'll get my teeth looked at... by everyone!
Just let me knew when you spread your lips I'll be happy to give them the once over
Old Jul 1st 2006, 2:39 am

Just let me knew when you spread your lips I'll be happy to give them the once over
Well I probably have at least one cavity that needs a filling but there's that whole issue of 'Canadian experience'; are you really up to the job?
Old Jul 1st 2006, 2:42 am
Banned

Well I probably have at least one cavity that needs a filling but there's that whole issue of 'Canadian experience'; are you really up to the job?
Well I have been filling cavities in Canada so I guess I have the Canadian experience yes.
Not sure I can provide references though (I'm sure you understand ).
Old Jul 1st 2006, 2:54 am

Well I have been filling cavities in Canada so I guess I have the Canadian experience yes.
Not sure I can provide references though (I'm sure you understand ).
Wow, this had made me think! I haven't had a filling done in Canada for about 6 years! I'll have to find a dentist ASAP!

... so Butch, what should I see or do in Cowtown?

--- FWIW, I have had dental treatment in England. I don't want people thinking I've neglected my oral health.

Last edited by hot wasabi peas; Jul 1st 2006 at 3:00 am.
Old Jul 1st 2006, 3:10 am
Banned

[QUOTE=hot wasabi peas]

... so Butch, what should I see or do in Cowtown?

[QUOTE]

You sure you mean what and not who?
Old Jul 1st 2006, 3:41 am

You sure you mean what and not who?
Are you always such a perv? If so, don't change.
Old Jul 1st 2006, 3:55 am
Banned

Are you always such a perv? If so, don't change.
You lurve me just the way I am???
Old Jul 1st 2006, 4:03 am

You lurve me just the way I am???
FFS Butch, I lurve ya because of the way you are!
Old Jul 1st 2006, 6:23 am
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

Oooh Matron!!!
Old Jul 1st 2006, 7:14 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

skydiving's good for clarity. 125mph straight down gets your brain running.
I also found riding my motorbike into a ditch at 90 quite enlightening.
Actually, I was just really pissed off I'd wrecked me bike....and it hurt like F***
Old Jul 1st 2006, 1:59 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by koogar
I also found riding my motorbike into a ditch at 90 quite enlightening.
Actually, I was just really pissed off I'd wrecked me bike....and it hurt like F***
Koogar, you are doing one or the other wrong mate!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.