Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Fantasy Premier League 2019-2020

Fantasy Premier League 2019-2020

Old Jul 10th 2019, 6:45 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fantasy Premier League 2019-2020

Hi all,

I've just renewed the Maple Leaf league for this year!

If you want to join, the code is e6ruue

Happy picking!
Old Jul 10th 2019, 7:24 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fantasy Premier League 2019-2020

My mind's gone blank.
My details are all in there and it's too early to pick a squad. The transfer window hasn't "slammed shut" yet.

But I don't see anything about entering that code to be in the specific league or general one. It may be that it's not needed and that once in a league one is in it for life.

Or does it come when team is named and colours decided?
Old Jul 10th 2019, 7:54 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

You can definitely select a team now, you have to have one selected before you can join leagues. You can change it as much as you want until the season starts, though. I just did auto-pick for now and I'll make my proper selection later.

Once your team is in, you pick a name, and then click the "Leagues" tab at the top... then you should have an option there to join a league and enter the code.
Old Jul 10th 2019, 10:00 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SchnookoLoly
You can definitely select a team now, you have to have one selected before you can join leagues. You can change it as much as you want until the season starts, though. I just did auto-pick for now and I'll make my proper selection later.

Once your team is in, you pick a name, and then click the "Leagues" tab at the top... then you should have an option there to join a league and enter the code.
Okay thanks. I didn't know about changing the team as much as liked from now until the deadline. I think I'll leave it though; if a couple of players transfer into the Prem or out, or even change clubs so that they became less effective or more so, it can throw the whole thing out of whack trying to change one or two positions.