F*****g dog

Old Jun 27th 2010, 2:21 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: F*****g dog

Originally Posted by MsElui
I feel your pain!
my 1 year old thought it would be a great idea to feed one of her new shoes and one of her brothers shoes to the dog who is a large and mad 8 month old boxer puppy. Suffice to say i had to go buy 2 new pais of kids shoes. I wouldnt have minded so much if they were the cheapo flipflops - but no she bunged him the properly fitted expensive ones. He also chomped a library book, countless toys left down, sunhats, socks, back of the sofa, etc. No matter how fast I pick up stuff - the kids always manage to leave something out of my sight and the flaming dog gets it before i notice,.

worst thing he did was to eat his way through the laundry room wall- left a 6 inch and a 2 inch hole in the drywall!!!
That reminds me of one of my dobes. We had a kitchen extension built and a new back door fitted...this was in the days of wood/glass doors. She obviously didn't care for the door because one day when I returned home from work there was a hole in the door big enough to get my fist through. That was the only thing she had ever damaged.
Old Jun 27th 2010, 5:07 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Your all making me really pleased we chose a laid back Chow Chow that sleeps all the time
Old Jun 27th 2010, 6:14 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

lol PP I was just thinking the same thing - at least the house is still standing.

Thanks for all the tips and stories
Old Jun 28th 2010, 3:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Caitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond repute

If he's teething, its probably a relief for him. Can you get him something chewy fo rhtat purpose? frozen rags come to mind?
Old Jun 29th 2010, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

arabian77 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
lol PP I was just thinking the same thing - at least the house is still standing.

Thanks for all the tips and stories
Hi mandymoochops,

Sorry to read about your kitten

My old german shepherd puppy was into chewing everything, aswell burying my dirty washing in the garden. So i feel your pain.
With regards to chewing on items of importance i did find that tobasco was great for preventing this from happening again (bitter apple spray didnt work for long!).

Good luck with this.

Arabian77

Btw, he is a lovely looking dog.

Last edited by arabian77; Jun 29th 2010 at 11:02 am. Reason: wanted to add something else