EXFATS WEIGH IN!

Old Mar 24th 2008, 11:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EXFATS WEIGH IN!

Originally Posted by flipflop
do you know ann i really dont know where i find the time. A typical day for me is... get up at 7am, sort the kids out, leave for school run at 8.30, back by 9am. Housework til 10am, cleaning job til 11.30am, out with the dogs til 2.00pm. Ironing and a quick coffee til 3pm then school run. Sort dinner out,have bath hairwash etc and out to work again at 6.45pm until midnight.
Good grief ! Superwoman ! No wonder the pounds are coming off - there is no time to stuff your face with biccies and doughnuts Well done you.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 4:37 pm
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by flipflop
Hi all, well i lost 2lbs this week so ive now lost just over 4 stone. Its a really difficult time at the moment because im only just getting over christmas and now we have easter here and all those delicious chocolate eggs to resist.
Its bloody hard at times but as i keep saying SO worth it. Ive got about another 19lbs to go until i get to my goal weight and i cant wait.
GOOD LUCK to all of you.
Many congratulations, you must feel fantastic. Keep up the good work

I am hoping that this week I can start properly again. Working at SAIT with a load of germy students who are making the effort to come in as it is nearly time for midterms, has meant I keep coming down with colds and flu bugs :curse: I am feeling back to normal though and ready to start the charge. Fed up of being not-so-slim as I want and getting even more not-so-slim due to eating comfort food whilest feeling ill
Am also watching that Paul McKenna "I can make you thin" on TLC and taking hints from that.

Heres to hitting my goal by September

Good luck to everyone, lets all be slim and beautiful in time for summer
Old Apr 1st 2008, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

manghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond repute

went back to WW today; OMG gained 9 lbs, so depressed.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 4:01 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Keep yer chin up - you went back so your still motivated somewhat - that 9lbs will soon melt away again!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 4:03 pm
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by manghams
Aww sorry to hear that, but you have lost it before and you will again
Old Apr 1st 2008, 4:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

manghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve&Tanya
Aww sorry to hear that, but you have lost it before and you will again

If at first you dont suceed - just keep trying and trying and not eating I suppose. Hopefully better week next week!

Last edited by manghams; Apr 1st 2008 at 4:10 pm. Reason: typo
Old Apr 1st 2008, 4:37 pm
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

If at first you dont suceed - just keep trying and trying and not eating I suppose. Hopefully better week next week!
I am sure you will do really well. I know the feeling and am trying to break the cycle of comfort eating I have got back into We will all reach our goals in the end as we have great support on here if nowhere else
Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

flipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond repute

Try not to let it get you down, i know how difficult it is. I remember when i lost my 1st stone and a half i was so pleased, then we went to florida on holiday and by the time we got back i had put half a stone back on.
I very nearly gave up then but i am so glad that i didnt. We all go through difficult times and its so hard to get back on track, try to keep your goal in your mind, think positively, imagine yourself in that bikini when you reach your target weight. GOOD LUCK x
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

emmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud of

I missed WW last week again and have not been to gym for weeks as doing up my husbands house for selling, so have been staying at his house and he cooks with butter, puts sugar in things etc etc......so dreading going tomorrow, and I was just one pound off my first stone.....so actually you have promted me to go tomorrow and not miss another week. Also MIL has just landed from VI so meals out etc due. This has been all my life, and dont think I am a bad eater. Dont eat much chocy or cakes etc but do like a bottle of wine, which really is liquid sugar. Still keep at it.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 3:31 pm
Just Joined

CanBritPat is just really niceCanBritPat is just really niceCanBritPat is just really niceCanBritPat is just really niceCanBritPat is just really niceCanBritPat is just really niceCanBritPat is just really niceCanBritPat is just really nice

Hi - I'm new to the forum but this is definitely a place that I need to be. I want to loose 40 lbs - I gained most of this while living in the UK. I've started to take it off already - and want to follow the sensible - 2-3 pounds a week.

My target is to have lost the 40 lbs by the end of July latest!

Appreciate the support that is happening on this site. Good luck everyone!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 4:39 am

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to our little band of - ooh just one more little bit.....oops now I need to diet! Losers!

How are you planning on losing the weight? Everyone that comes into work buying new clothes, because they have lost weight gets asked! I seem to have got stuck, was ill for 12 days so couldn't do anything and now I have too many shifts at works 'cause we're so short staffed - hoping to get back to Curves next week. My friend is also a supplier for Herbal magic or whatever it's called so she's gonna get me some at cost Worth ago for me as I keep skipping breakfast and lunch and I know that's not good!

Good luck! It's around 40lbs I need to lose too.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 7:26 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

Hello

Finally had the courage to look in and it was my worst fear...

I have opened myself up and whilst inevitable, I keep trying and failing...you sound like you are to become that conscience I need to keep me on the straight and narrow and bark things at me like "keep out of the fridge"

I know that you will do it for my own good

So, do I have a weigh in - or just my goal? I was doing really well the other (1st week), I lost 3 3/4lbs in just one week...but then Mr HPM came home.
He should be seen as the enemy, but he too needs to join, as I can't stop him from nibbling....ahhhh

So, let me know where to begin that journey of "yes it can come with me 'cause I CAN fit in it now" otherwise I have to give away a lot of nice M&S clothes...

Mrs HPM
PS - Tips on how to control Mr HPM when he is away from home Sunday to Friday would be welcomed...
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud of

Well took the courage and went to WW today, I fibbed and said I had been away.....had put 2 and half back on.:curse: I know exactly why, too much wine , skipping breakfast, snacking when coming back from pub.
So now, will stay in, only have gin and slimline and wont buy any bread. Blame it on OH as he's always having butties and goes to the pub nearly every night.
So good book and a selection of nail varnishes and good film, or really now its lighter nights, go for a walk with the dogs. (tend to put them in the landrover then let them out in the fields and not walk to far).
Oh and I'm another in the 40llb club......
So now we have all confessed must stay positive.

PS let us know is the herbal stuff works
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 1:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CanBritPat
Hi - I'm new to the forum but this is definitely a place that I need to be. I want to loose 40 lbs :
Welcome and good luck

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse
So, do I have a weigh in - or just my goal?
Just post what you'd like to lose - and we'll shout you out of that fridge along the way Good luck
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 3:04 pm
Just Joined

CanBritPat is just really niceCanBritPat is just really niceCanBritPat is just really niceCanBritPat is just really niceCanBritPat is just really niceCanBritPat is just really niceCanBritPat is just really niceCanBritPat is just really nice

I just weighed myself and I have either gained back a bit or lost a bit - not sure but I sure hate these scales!

Planning on joining the gym today - have been putting it off because of work. I work from home so the tendency to just stay here and not do any physical exercise is huge.

Appreciate the support from this group - even if it is just to see that I'm not alone in my 40 lb struggle.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.