EURO 2008 thread...

Old Jun 8th 2008, 9:24 pm
rae
Settled.

rae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EURO 2008 thread...

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Have you seen the movie??.....was it good??
now this kind of chat really needs to go elsewhere, ssttteeevvve tell em or i'm, taking my ball in.
Old Jun 8th 2008, 9:25 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rae
now this kind of chat really needs to go elsewhere, ssttteeevvve tell em or i'm, taking my ball in.
Who are you supporting then
Old Jun 8th 2008, 9:26 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rae
nope, unless you can put them shoes on the model in that avatar, which by the way is a vast improvement.
sexist pig....i've ordered the shoes...i'll let you know when they arrive
Old Jun 8th 2008, 9:27 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anabella
im supporting NI...
Old Jun 8th 2008, 9:27 pm
rae
Settled.

rae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond repute

england are out, so not germany obviously, spain, france, anyone else we have ever fought a war against, pretty much all of europe really. are brazil playing?
Old Jun 8th 2008, 9:28 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rae
england are out, so not germany obviously, spain, france, anyone else we have ever fought a war against, pretty much all of europe really. are brazil playing?
Errrrrrr.. do you know anything about football?
Old Jun 8th 2008, 9:29 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Can't we just talk shoes....we don't watch football
Old Jun 8th 2008, 9:30 pm
rae
Settled.

i was being sarcastic as i am xenophobic about europeans, and very bitter that my summer of european championship football watching in the pub has been ruined by erickson and the good for nothings he had playing for him.
Old Jun 8th 2008, 9:31 pm

Can't we just talk shoes....we don't watch football
Shoes
Old Jun 8th 2008, 9:31 pm
rae
Settled.

...i'll let you know when they arrive
a photo in avatar form will suffice
Old Jun 8th 2008, 9:32 pm

Originally Posted by rae
i was being sarcastic as i am xenophobic about europeans, and very bitter that my summer of european championship football watching in the pub has been ruined by erickson and the good for nothings he had playing for him.
You can always support Spain, you know ..
Old Jun 8th 2008, 9:32 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by rae
a photo in avatar form will suffice
thats all your getting...
Old Jun 8th 2008, 11:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

clynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rae
Hmm, last time I checked it was smilin' Steve and his team of 11 or so individuals on the field who didn't seem to know each other that ruined England's chances. By the time of the start of the qualifying Sven was off shaggin' some FA secretary or the like.

Hopefully Capello will instill some discipline and the players will be proud to play for the team.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 7:22 pm
rae
Settled.

Originally Posted by clynnog
Hmm, last time I checked it was smilin' Steve and his team of 11 or so individuals on the field who didn't seem to know each other that ruined England's chances. By the time of the start of the qualifying Sven was off shaggin' some FA secretary or the like.

Hopefully Capello will instill some discipline and the players will be proud to play for the team.
true maclaren did fail us, i still think sven though was instrumental in the downfall.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 8:46 pm
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light

Good game tonight, Holland-Italy best game so far.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.