Emma Raducanu!

Old Sep 14th 2021, 2:59 am
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emma Raducanu!

Originally Posted by BritCanadaNewbie
good debate - >
pesky lefties!
You know that is not a debate don't you?
Old Sep 14th 2021, 11:09 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JamesM
You know that is not a debate don't you?

Is it a polemic arguing for rejoining the EU in order to secure a supply of tennis players?
Old Sep 14th 2021, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
I watched the match and was delighted for her, she seems a nice young lady. I was really disappointed to read the Sunday papers where it was suggesting she could become sports first billion-dollar female. She's barely woken up and her achievement has already just been reduced to how much money she could amass. What's wrong with people?
Not just that... she seems to have become the focus for unhinged political ideologues to make their stupid, boring points yet again. Sad people can't just enjoy a fantastic victory, a great story and someone who seems to have the humility all true champions do. I hope she goes on to do great things in her tennis career.
Old Sep 14th 2021, 8:19 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
Is it a polemic arguing for rejoining the EU in order to secure a supply of tennis players?
It's embarrassing that BoJo has just put up National Insurance to raise substantial money for the NHS which is almost equal to the money that the Leave campaign promised on the red bus.

That with all things shortage that Britain is now experiencing show the cluster of Brexit.

But it's ok a tennis match was won and because we claim we don't see the girls heritage us on the far right are making the world a better place.
Old Sep 14th 2021, 9:17 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JamesM
But it's ok a tennis match was won and because we claim we don't see the girls heritage us on the far right are making the world a better place.
I've sort of followed the thread, but I don't understand why you are all fighting. She has both Canadian and UK citizenship, but she has lived almost all her life in Britain and represented Britain in the match. What am I missing here?
Old Sep 14th 2021, 9:31 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker
I've sort of followed the thread, but I don't understand why you are all fighting. She has both Canadian and UK citizenship, but she has lived almost all her life in Britain and represented Britain in the match. What am I missing here?
Some people on the left thought that it would be a good idea to point out to people on the right that she has immigrant parents, and that she wasn't even born in the UK, blah blah blah...basically trying to put a downer on her amazing win.
Old Sep 14th 2021, 9:48 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Danny B
Some people on the left thought that it would be a good idea to point out to people on the right that she has immigrant parents, and that she wasn't even born in the UK, blah blah blah...basically trying to put a downer on her amazing win.
Wankers.
Old Sep 14th 2021, 10:42 pm
Banned

BritCanadaNewbie has a reputation beyond reputeBritCanadaNewbie has a reputation beyond reputeBritCanadaNewbie has a reputation beyond reputeBritCanadaNewbie has a reputation beyond reputeBritCanadaNewbie has a reputation beyond reputeBritCanadaNewbie has a reputation beyond reputeBritCanadaNewbie has a reputation beyond reputeBritCanadaNewbie has a reputation beyond reputeBritCanadaNewbie has a reputation beyond reputeBritCanadaNewbie has a reputation beyond reputeBritCanadaNewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Wankers.
Yup big time. You see who the idiots are on here.. sad aint it
Old Sep 14th 2021, 11:23 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Originally Posted by BritCanadaNewbie
Yup big time. You see who the idiots are on here.. sad aint it
So you agree she has dual citizenship then, good. From your earlier post I was a bit worried you didn't understand.
Old Sep 14th 2021, 11:24 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Until this thread I had never heard of this person, so I did learn something from the original thread itself.
Old Sep 14th 2021, 11:33 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

She's being claimed as "British" by people who who would deny her residency due to the nationality of her parents. The current government came to power on the strength of a policy of getting rid of Romanians, by leaving the EU, so it's a bit rich for the government and their supporters to embrace her, a Romanian immigrant, now. She's amazing, the conservatives are not.
Old Sep 14th 2021, 11:33 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Danny B
That is not the impression I get from this thread. What is wrong with having immigrant parents, or several nationalities? My granddaughter has an immigrant parent and immigrant grandparents (us). ER is a very accomplished young lady. She is a credit to all her nationalities…not just British.
Old Sep 14th 2021, 11:37 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
That is not the impression I get from this thread. What is wrong with having immigrant parents, or several nationalities? My granddaughter has an immigrant parent and immigrant grandparents (us). ER is a very accomplished young lady. She is a credit to all her nationalities…not just British.
Well quite, many of us have multinational children, it's not her but the jingoism, that grates.
Old Sep 15th 2021, 12:22 am
Banned

BritCanadaNewbie has a reputation beyond reputeBritCanadaNewbie has a reputation beyond reputeBritCanadaNewbie has a reputation beyond reputeBritCanadaNewbie has a reputation beyond reputeBritCanadaNewbie has a reputation beyond reputeBritCanadaNewbie has a reputation beyond reputeBritCanadaNewbie has a reputation beyond reputeBritCanadaNewbie has a reputation beyond reputeBritCanadaNewbie has a reputation beyond reputeBritCanadaNewbie has a reputation beyond reputeBritCanadaNewbie has a reputation beyond repute

So you agree she has dual citizenship then, good. From your earlier post I was a bit worried you didn't understand.
You should be more worried about your own opinions and assumptions knumbuts. She has ONE passport . United Kingdom. Deal with it or suck one?
Old Sep 15th 2021, 12:24 am
Banned

Originally Posted by dbd33
She's being claimed as "British" by people who who would deny her residency due to the nationality of her parents. The current government came to power on the strength of a policy of getting rid of Romanians, by leaving the EU, so it's a bit rich for the government and their supporters to embrace her, a Romanian immigrant, now. She's amazing, the conservatives are not.
your clearly BNP or completely brainwashed . No one wonder you legged it to Canada

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.