Embarrassing Stories

Old Jul 19th 2006, 10:46 am
Having a blonde moment

Britjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Embarrassing Stories

I was once at a sporting event with my first husband, when I saw one of his team mates and his wife. I said to my ex 'oooh look, there's x, didn't know she was pregnant, wonder how far along she is with her pregnancy'

He decided to be sociable. Went over to talk to him and said 'Congratulations. When is the baby due?'

The reply 'My wife isn't pregnant'
Old Jul 20th 2006, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute

Walking to our local shops, myself and my then 4 year old little girl passed a lady who I knew by sight.....hello we exchanged........."mummy", she said 'that lady looks just like Teona's mummy...but she's much fatter"

I could never look the poor thing in the face.

Linda P
Old Jul 20th 2006, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute

Another gem from daughter.......

We were in a local supermarket, when I caught her staring at a little black boy, "mummy, when you choose me, why didn't you want a baby with brown skin?" I was temped to say that, that wasn't the offer on that day!!!!

Linda P
Old Jul 20th 2006, 12:21 pm
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Went into The Brick when we first landed and had the usual speil from the smarmy salesman. As we were walking away our 5 year old said "Daddy, Why has that man got such a small head?"! We walked a bit quicker, but he must of heard us laughing