E-reader

Old Jun 9th 2015, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

MegSnow has a reputation beyond reputeMegSnow has a reputation beyond reputeMegSnow has a reputation beyond reputeMegSnow has a reputation beyond reputeMegSnow has a reputation beyond reputeMegSnow has a reputation beyond reputeMegSnow has a reputation beyond reputeMegSnow has a reputation beyond reputeMegSnow has a reputation beyond reputeMegSnow has a reputation beyond reputeMegSnow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: E-reader

Thanks for the responses, I liked the look of the Kobo Aura H2O and will think about that in the future. As to books available on Kindle for Canada, I mainly buy cook books and trash novels (think Marion Keyes, Jill Mansell etc!) and none of these are available on Kindle here but they are on the Kobo site. I think for now I will keep my UK Kindle and buy from the UK site. I have my delivery address as here and my billing address as my dad's UK address with no problems. Amazon UK told me to register my Kindle to the U.S. Site and all my books would still be available and I could buy from the U.S. Site, however, it would seem that is not the case as the U.S. Site stopped Canadian buyers from buying from their site in the last 12-18 months. I have to say one of the few things I dislike about Canada is the price of books, it has brought my book collection to a screaming halt (although DH is very pleased about this lol!).