Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Drumhellerbound have a safe flight!

Drumhellerbound have a safe flight!

Old Mar 31st 2009, 3:51 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Drumhellerbound have a safe flight!

Pas have a lovely last couple of days in Blighty and we look forward to seeing you Friday night for a knees up in Drum, breakfast Saturday morning and a tour of the sights Saturday day.

Have a safe flight and I really look forward to welcoming you to your new life in Canada

Amanda
Old Mar 31st 2009, 5:40 am
Forum Regular

drumhellerbound is a name known to alldrumhellerbound is a name known to alldrumhellerbound is a name known to alldrumhellerbound is a name known to alldrumhellerbound is a name known to alldrumhellerbound is a name known to alldrumhellerbound is a name known to alldrumhellerbound is a name known to alldrumhellerbound is a name known to alldrumhellerbound is a name known to alldrumhellerbound is a name known to all
Default Re: Drumhellerbound have a safe flight!

Wow, I don't check the site very often nowadays, too busy working on my departure list, courtesy of wiki, and just saw this!

Thanks MMC, it all feels very unreal, and if you saw the state of our house, you wouldn't believe we only have just over 24 hours left...eeekkk! Guess it doesn't help we got our gas cut off last week following a gas inspection we'd arranged to get a safety certificate!! Fantastic timing that was, so we now also have a chap working against the clock to fit a new boiler and all the trimmings by tomorrow evening. Most of the mess is his, I am pretty sure ......but I'm sure it'll be alright on the night (or very early in the morning)

Flight should be bearable, we went for upgrades in the end , bit worried about the dog, unfortunately I couldn't upgrade him !!

Cannot wait to meet up

Px